First Ever Grow - Lemon Haze Auto - 250W HPS

I'm just giving 1ml per litre of grow and 1ml per litre of bloom and feeding just under a litre

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok,I don't know if chart strenght is still too much for your plant....I can only suggest you to go down at 1/2 strenght and giving 0.5ml of grow and 0.5ml of bloom in a full liter of water and see how react in a few days. Or even giving only water on next feed. This is what I would do if there were my plants at least. ( I would try first with 1/2 strenght,if this doesn't stop,only water next feed )
Let me know if things will get better....hope this helped..:)

Day 29 - the yellowing has gotten worse on these low leaves and iv now started to get a spot on the level above (in pictures)
i was going to feed her later on tonight and still looking for some clarification of the problem im facing, high up the plant seems really good
IMG_077640.JPG
IMG_077838.JPG
IMG_077944.JPG
IMG_078137.JPG

The bottom leaves will die off every time, the plant no longer needs them persay and is not prioritizing energy to those leaves. The rest of the plant looks great (that one spot you highlighted looks like just a water droplet burn.)
Also if light is not penetrating all the way down those leaves will wilt away too. Cuz since your feeding them it seems to be environment related rather than nutes.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ok I figured I was over stressing the bottom leaves have died now and that leave with the spot is goi yellow but again the plant still looks good , thanks for clearing that up

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom