MJ show on National Geo tv.

when
????????????

It was on on the east coast when I posted the message. Check the guide it may be on again. The Show is called Explorer and the sub title was Marijuana Nation. It was a documentary by Lisa Ling and it had a lot of Mark Emery in it. I felt like it was a fair documentary. It wasn't slanted as MJ is bad stay away its killing our youth type thing. Glad I watched it.

Unfortunately I won't be able to watch it... somebody should record it and put the whole thing up on youtube ;)

Mostly a balanced show, but there were a couple canards that went undisputed

1) The DEA A-hole that said 1 pound per plant indoor
2) The example of a "patient" that said he needed MMJ for his 10 year old broken pinky finger

Couple really great points -primarily around the theme of wasted money and cost of prohibition.

And Mark Emery - hero to the cause; how could you not have offered the beautiful Lisa Ling a bong hit? Everyone's sitting around ripping, and you passed it right by her. Tsk tsk - manners.

Mostly a balanced show, but there were a couple canards that went undisputed

1) The DEA A-hole that said 1 pound per plant indoor
2) The example of a "patient" that said he needed MMJ for his 10 year old broken pinky finger

Couple really great points -primarily around the theme of wasted money and cost of prohibition.

And Mark Emery - hero to the cause; how could you not have offered the beautiful Lisa Ling a bong hit? Everyone's sitting around ripping, and you passed it right by her. Tsk tsk - manners.

I want to know how "Sammy" in Canada behind the barbwire fortress can justify having a garden like ($1.25 Million (or so) in equipment) that when he is only authorized to supply for himself and 2 others. The guy couldnt even get the door open because big fat cola's were blocking it. Damn. I want to go to there.

I would have passed the bong to Lisa as well. Who's to say she did not take a hit off camera?

Remember when he opened the bag and Lisa Ling smelled it. She was like,"Oh yeah,this is.."
You know she smokes-in my opinion

:bong:

oh yea i watched it.i dont think lisa ling smokes because she seemed uncomfertable when the man told her to squeeze the bud but then that coulda just been a way to make us think she doesnt which worked on me haha
but yea the show wwas awsome.i couldnt believe all those plants were for only 3 people,all that weed couldnt be only for medicinal purposes :) haha i didnt get to see the ending tho.i wonder if the producers had to sign some kind of secrecy agreement with the man who didnt want to be shown on camera so they wouldnt snitch on him ya know

:roorrip:

I'm not really sure how I feel about the show. I did see they tried showing both sides of the story. I thought the info on Mark Emery was good, but then they showed him stoned. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being stoned, but they way they made it look (IMO) was in a negative way.

I'm not really sure how I feel about the show. I did see they tried showing both sides of the story. I thought the info on Mark Emery was good, but then they showed him stoned. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being stoned, but they way they made it look (IMO) was in a negative way.

Yeah he looked like the stereo typical crazy stoner. the way reefer madness would want us to believe a stoner acts.. sort of. I got that too. I watched it again last night. I have it DVR'd in my bedroom :) I think he would bug me out talking that much.. Pot does the opposite to me man. Mmmeelllooooow :)

Back
Top Bottom