MMRC's Continuious Hydro Grow - Church-Lemon Skunk-PPP-OG Kush-GWS & More

MMRC, WOW read this one from the beggining and you have a good looking grow going. I am tuned in for the long run, You have produced some beauties, and i am excited to see what u do next. gonna keep on this one.

Peace!

Thanks a lot Mountain and Kotton.

We've been extremely busy lately. We just moved into an industrial area, where we have tons of room to grow. Now we just need to get some blueprints done and start building.

We're going to do one single room, with 60 plants total. We'll be harvesting once every 3 months now, compared to once per month. Got a few new strains coming through and we'll also be doing away with a few strains. So we're excited about what the future holds for us.

good luck with the room! I've run into a mite problem myself... so everything is kind of at a standstill until I'm sure my newly bought azamax does the deed

So I was gone again and now Im back. I just moved homes for myself and my plants. Also my antivirus has been blocking this site again and I found out why after some paranoid research. There's nothing wrong with this site, its just the host of this site that has some issues they need to take care of, before my antivirus will take them off of their banned list. I own an IT business, so I make sure my privacy isnt being invaded by any websites that I use on a regular basis.

So we moved into a small industrial warehouse. We cant post any pictures until the walls have been painted, which I've been in the process of doing these past couple days. The walls had a very unique pattern on them, so to prevent from the location being found out, we cant post anything until the walls are finished being painted.

Im very excited about the new setup. We're going from a lot of DIY equipment, to a lot more advanced equipment, in a MUCH larger area, with proper ventilation, central AC (just for the grow room), and a lot more that I'll be posting on later on.

Stay tuned...!!

Oh.... and one question. Im going to check into it right now, but figured I throw it out there to see if anyone here can help.

We're about to setup the light movers, but havent yet because we're not sure how we're going to run the ventalation. We have vented hoods, that attach to 6" ducting, but how do you attach ducting to a light thats going to be moving 12' down a rail??

I was thinking about using those hospital curtain rails and have the ducting cruising along those, so they dont droop or drag across the floor, but Im not sure how well thats going to work. Im beginning to think that I'll just have to leave my lights unventilated, since they'll be on movers.

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated.

You could use some wheels in your rails and those hangers to support your ducting and just have it accordion like it is designed to do on ends.

Just a thought...:peacetwo:

I keep trying to think its a simple thing to hang all the extra ducting so that everything is free flowing, yet I can't seem to think of anything. Damn strawberry cough... haha. The description of your setup already has me excited to see what kind of massive grow you're going to have. Look forward to pics when the place is all set and dry!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world. If you would rather continue this thread, let us know and we can move it back. Please note that we require regular postings for Journals in Progress grows.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Nice buds MMRC Grower! :)

Back
Top Bottom