Momma's Kitchen Serving: Black Cali Grape

Coming along here. I can see some sex parts showing up. I have a mixture of more skinny/ tall to stocky/bushy. Interesting... I have a feeling my fav is a male. So beautiful, then a peacock comes to my mind and I then shift to handsome. Should be soon

Does anyone here think any of the strains would work outside? I have to have them finish by September
Honestly I wouldn't know, but my feeling is any plant can handle the outdoors. You don't want a Sativa out there since it will be long flowering most likely. The trick is hardening it to the sun. A few hours a day direct sun in the morning and a few in the evening for a couple of days and they should adjust fine.

So I can see a couple that look female and I think one more male ... just waiting to see. Some are growing much more sativa and some are slower and more indica. When I LST I snapped one of the branches and it has a nice strong sweet smell. I was happy. I think it should do well. Excited to see how they grow and get much larger. I also want to clone them when they are larger. @MrSauga I will send you a few cuttings when I get at that point? Paying it forward :love:

I also want to clone them when they are larger. @MrSauga I will send you a few cuttings when I get at that point? Paying it forward
Thanks Momma! It's all about timing as I can only grow four, which is one of the reasons why I don't clone in the first place. Thanks so much for the thoughtful thoughts :love:

Back
Top Bottom