Momma's Kitchen Serving: Black Cali Grape

A fun note: I plant and number my seeds in order of what I think looks like the strongest/healthy seed(#1) to the least healthy looking (the highest number ie: 10). It will be interested to see which ones end up female :love:

#4 & #8 look like females! So the one that was marked for the more sativa followers is still in play. :cheer:

Just waiting on room to up pot to 3 gallons, Miss Shiva has to move on before I can.

I think there maybe two boys but they are holding them tightly. They are ready to up pot to 3gal. I simply don't have room. I have push through my other 3's first. However, the branch's are all even now on most of them so the lower branches have matched the upper canopy leaves so now they just need to fill in and up! :morenutes:

I also much say I got a nice wiff of the plant for the first time today so that way sweet literally smelt like red grapes,or like those dark
Purple ones with the thick skin that slide out of the skin if you squish them. Anyway, it smelt great. So I was very happy! Aromas is a strong way I pick the strains....

:circle-of-love: Sending love to those that need some

Veg Room
Date:
Serving: 23g MC/5gal
Serving fluid amount per plant: 1.75L
Pot Size: 3 gal
RH: 40
Temp: 24
Stage: Late Veg
Additives/Medicine: Bug Be Gone
Pests: Spider Mites

I haven't seen any signs of mites in this room. Only in the bud room, however as a precaution I have sprayed down this whole room. Took forever getting into all the little spots and underbellies but I think I did them well. I will redo again in a day.
They smell so sweet. I can't wait to grown this bunch out. I think I am going to take everything down in my bud room that's ready, and throw alot of my 3 gallon in bloom. 1 to make room room, 2 heat is coming and I know it...

I have totally rearranged the Veg Room, and up potted the next round!!

Black Cali Grapes are in 3 gallons, along with DOPE SEEDS Critical Mass & Amnesia! Super excited I haven't grown any of these strains before. Have any of you? Love to hear you experience.

Let's talk about the birds and the bee's for a moment, shall we.
I took pictures of each plant after I up potted them. Some you will see are showing while maybe two are holding out, pretty sure that they are females. Maybe 1.... ugh time will tell. Bare with me I did alot today and took a lot of pictures to update each journal with the next round on the hot plate. :love: They smell so lovely. Like a glass of good wine. hhmmm yummy can't wait.

I also fed & lightly sprayed. This room has no signs of anything so I am doing it to be preventive. That being said I have a very back back, and it hurts right now so I'm gong to make a tea, take my oil, sit out in the sun and post away. :kiss:

Hopefully this goes smoothly, they should hopefully go up in order, plant then the pre flower..... One even has amber hairs.

Back
Top Bottom