Money Maker midway through week 5

Metal Halide

Im always fascinated with week 5. Bulk up, smash those additives, watch the swell, Good times aye.
Defoliated 3 times, topped 3 times, LST at times.
maxibloom, zymes, carbomax, pk 13/14, monsta bud, ozi tonic, rhizofuel,
Coco, drip fed DTW, 2 600w cooltube hps, 1 mars ts 1000, 1 viparspectra 450, and 1 6400k cfl

Wow MH, that is an impressive setup and your plants look amazing!!!!
nah. MH/HPS and cooltubes are relatively inexpensive. My other room has a QB and some other goodies. The viparsecta i got second hand for a steal and the cfl costs like fity bucks but it really is powerful. too powerfull infact. I got some foxtailing and diminished yields on the plant under the hps

nah. MH/HPS and cooltubes are relatively inexpensive. My other room has a QB and some other goodies. The viparsecta i got second hand for a steal and the cfl costs like fity bucks but it really is powerful. too powerfull infact. I got some foxtailing and diminished yields on the plant under the hps
Sorry for the confusion but i was referring to you as MH (Metal Halide) and not asking whether you are running MH bulbs :rofl::laugh::rofl:

Sorry for the confusion but i was referring to you as MH (Metal Halide) and not asking whether you are running MH bulbs :rofl::laugh::rofl:
hehe i get that, thankfully MH bulbs are on the way out and so the confusion. But still its a super cheap setup. Im thankful to have a sick hydro shop within walking distance that get great second-hand equipment, so it's impressive and cheap. hehe. thanks again mate. :cool::p

Second hand hydro shop? That is sick! Nothing like that around where i am. It looks top notch. I'll be sure to check out your journal, thanks for sharing!! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom