Robbie's - Multi-Grow Journal - 2016

DMW71

Hi everyone

Long time reader, short time contributor here.

I figured this time I would do a grow journal and share accordingly. This will be concerning my 4th grow back-to-back but I will also include emerging details of Nos #2 and #3.

I started with some non-descript bag seed for grow#1. This went ok, but the final quality of the material wasn't great although is was super smooth!. No picture for that one I'm afraid. Grow#2 is currently in Week 7 of a 10 week flowering period and this time it's White Widow (WW). Grow #3 are WW clones and these are currently in week 6 of veg (i.e. after establishing roots which didn't take long). These will go straight into flower when #2 is ready. From these, I will create more clones for Glow #4 and combine these with the newbie strains Pineapple, AK and Purple Train wreck. So details on grow#4 and my setup are below:

What strain is it? - 2 x Pineapple (PE) + 1 x AK47 (AK)+ 1 x Purple Train Wreck (PTR)+ 2 White Widow (WW) (further clones to be cut from #3). I note that the maximum number of plants I can fit into the grow tent is 8, however the AK, PE and PTR will be quite large when they leave veg (10wk veg time) - so I will only do 6.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? - Indica. Not sure about percentages sorry

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? - Youngling (seedling)

If in Veg... For how long? - 1st real PE leaf appeared on 7th August (1.7weeks ago). AK and PTR are about a week behind. WW will be clones and have not yet been made. These will be made in about 2 weeks time.

Indoor or outdoor? - Indoor. Grow tent size (used for flowering only) 1.4m x 1.4m

Soil or Hydro? - Canna Coco Plus. During seedling and small growth (Stages 1 and 2) I use about a handful of perlite per 10L bucket of Coco. This allows for drainage but also doesn't make the roots work as hard to find moisture. For advanced veg, I up it to 2 handfulls per 10L bucket of Coco and for flower

If soil... What size pot? - Stage 1: Seeding containers for the AK and PTR. Stage 2 - 100mm for the PE. Stage 3 - will be 200mm pots (5L or 1.4Gal). Stage 4 (flower) - either 20L (5gal) square pots (270x270x350mm) or a 400mm round pot (bigger) depending on plant size.

Size of light? - Veg 2 x 130W CFL + 2 x 35W CFL supplementry. For the first week in the tent (also veg) they get a 400W MHS. Later in flower they go with 1 x 600 HPS + 2 x130W CFL + 6 x 35W CFL supplementry

Is it aircooled? - Yes. I have a 200mm exhaust system and a 150mm intake system. Exhaust consists of carbon filter, a fan, cooltube, ducting and silencer. Intake system consists of silencer, fan and ducting. The intake system goes initially into the veg area. From there, cool air (low air containing CO2) is fanned via another 150mm fan into the flower tent.

Temp of Room/cab? - I fully monitor all temperatures, humidities and soil moisture content via a network of 4 Arduinos and a range of sensors. Generally keep within the range of 20degC to 29 deg C (summer temp). When the temperature exceeds 29degrees, the veg arduino turns on a humidifier which dramatically increases humidity and lowers temperature.

RH of Room/cab? - Varies between about 45% (flower) to 97% (with humidifier in veg only). Typical is about 50% (in flower tent) and 60% (in veg room)

PH of media or res? - During veg I vary it between 5.5 and 6.2. During flowering I vary it between 5.7 and 5.9.

Any Pests ? - Nope

How often are you watering? - Watering and feeding together every 2-3 days. Really depends on which pot they're in. 2 waters per day for the seedlings as they are in tiny pots that dry out. Note I use clay balls on all other pots because (1) it prevents runnels and (2) reduces evaporation loss.

Type and strength of ferts used? - The ferts I use include COCO (Equal Parts A&B), RhizoTonic, Zym, PK 13/14, Silica , CANNA BOOST, CalMag, Molasses, Monsta Bud, Amino, Big Bud and Ozi Tonic. Obviously I don't use these all at once lol. Also the strength varies from week to week and their respective cycles.

Pictures of the young ones below. The clones are grow #3, the biggies are grow #2. All three on the go at once.

This'll be interesting...

P8140015.JPG
AK&PTR
P8140017.JPG
PE
P8140003_2_.JPG
WW Clones
P8140004_2_.JPG
WW Ladies

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom