Niblet's Indoor Soil Grow Journal 2016

Niblet 420

Strain “Black Domina”, 95% Indica, four clones
Indoor grow: G-Tools G-Kit 400 Combi Plug´n Play, 0.6 m2 flower space plus veg and clone compartment
Light source: X-Max4 V2 LED grow light 350 Watt with additional 5 XJLED 10W 36-LEDs 12VDC Grow Strip Bar Light for late flowering stage
Soil: Bio Bizz, All Mix
Bucket size: 15L Air-Pot shortened to 11L by setting the base higher
Nutrients: Dutch Pro kit, due to soil type will use accordingly.

All four clones taken from one original plant grown form seed during flower stage (monster cropped), seeds brought from “Sensi Seeds”
Once clones rooted (two and a half weeks, could have re-potted sooner) I re-potted and left let veg for three and a half weeks, again I could and probably should have re-potted sooner but was waiting for the two original seeds to flower, in the end I cut them down early to start the next grow, (my timings needs work) but in the end couldn't wait as the veg compartment was getting very crowded.
20160313_144532.jpg

20160313_144635.jpg

subbed.
Are you going to take some pictures of your setup? Looks BA :thumb:

At what point in the flowering stage did you take the clones? I was planning to take the clones before going into flower so I could keep the phenos I liked and cull the males. But waiting until after they show sex in flower and after they are showing what kind of buds they will produce? That seems like it would save me a lot of time and money.

Hi Noob4x4grow,

Here you go

51187.jpg
16678.jpg
41458.jpg

Clones of females is a way to go, and of course it guarantees results.
Its how I've started after what I've read, plus, I liked the idea of the extra dimension to the grow cyclical.
This is only my second grow using this setup but i do want to try as many strains as i can grow. :)

Wow, Niblet! that is a cool ass closet. Thanks for uploading the pics so fast. Do you mind if I ask how much one of those guys costs? I plan to divide my closet into a clone station under the veg station. Kind of similar to your configuration. I assume you don't have problems with temperature in that thing. I don't mean to gush but that is impressive.
:bravo:

Hi Noob4x4grow,

it was i little expensive, $3000 all in, yes i got a little carried away one drunk night, i almost bought a bigger one! very happy with it so far.
temp is not a problem at all, the LED light I've got runs very cool (i can put my hand on it) plus the fans keeping it cool act to create extra air movement. i do add an extra fan a bit later when the plants get bigger but a very small unit pointed at the floor.
as for smell, none at all, even now when using the veg compartment to dry not a whiff. remember to change the filter out as instructed as you very quickly get used to the smell and stop noticing, for this set up its once a year if treated right. do not smoke in the same room, try to keep the air going in fresh/ dust free etc...

power to the farmers

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom