I am an enigma wrapped in bacon: mmm bacon

Metal Halide

Hello fellow mellows. New here and bewildered at being given free rein. the question is if given enough rope will one hang themselves

I dont mind the occasional toke, But I’ll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening – or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, mid-evening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early mid-afternoon, or perhaps the late mid-afternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early-morning…
But never ever at dusk.”:Rasta:

After such an introduction, I can hardly wait to hear what I'm going to say.

I like to experiment a lot. Currently balls deep into a SOG, just hit week 5.
Money maker, tent city,
Messing with cooltubes with the reflector bent way up to vertical to push light out horizontally instead of just down to create canopies under 3 chained 600w Hid.
Probs get 1 for 1 per 600w off 16 small plants. hand watered this time. Pics are at exactl 5 weeks in, So bout to bulk up with PK.
Been at this for decades.
Always happy to chat about anything
pack em in i say

Welcome! What flavor are you working on there?
:passitleft:
Oh hey mate. Your from the c99 fast thread. I'll be posting the side by sides again probs tomorrow. But these beautys are the one and only money maker. Hard to beat them especially in cooler climates. These girls are from old stock. Mayby onto my 10th mother so they know the drill. Can produce 1 for 1 easy. They know this environment so well. Peace :peace::Namaste::thanks:

Welcome to 420 magazine MH plenty in here doing MH with some great grows . That looks awesome great work . Looking forward to your journal!

Welcome to :420:wow, just wow. That’s a pleasant sight for sore eyes. I’m a greenhorn grower, so looking forward to what you bring to the table. Cheers:passitleft:
thanks legend. I was under the impression that a greenhorn meant an inexperienced person. But am i mistaken? Are you new to cultivating mate?

Haha mate i want that tattood. I am an enigma wrapped In bacon
Nice to meet ya bud. Nice grow you've got there.
thanks a ton barney. Ahh yes bacon, what can i say, its the stoners ultimate evil, well that and a good couch. yep i can see myself now, bacon in one hand, splif in the other and a couch made of, well lets face it... more bacon:tommy:

Welcome to 420 magazine MH plenty in here doing MH with some great grows . That looks awesome great work . Looking forward to your journal!
cheers mate, yeah ive got some ok snaps of this one throughout so i might keep going and do a journal at the end on a "how to in summer indoors running lights overnight", which i did with this lot, hard task but happy so far. thanks for the welcome :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom