Mono's 600 Watt HPS Soil Grow 2013

what's the little white rocks on the top of the soil i want some looks shiny!

It's perlite. I have it on top of the pots at a depth of about an inch to control the fungus gnats I had. If you like the look of it I would recommend you get some, it will stop any potential flying pests in your grow, and does not affect the plants in any way.

It's perlite. I have it on top of the pots at a depth of about an inch to control the fungus gnats I had. If you like the look of it I would recommend you get some, it will stop any potential flying pests in your grow, and does not affect the plants in any way.

Thanks yeah ill look into it but seeing as i have a screen in front of the intake fan and will be making a makeshift one for the outtake as i said on my thread, probs heading to the dyi tomorrow to get the rest i need.

i only topped my big bitch once and kept tying down and you seen how bushy she got, will take a good few weeks veg and lst, the branches on the big lady have holes in em right where the stem and branch join ill get a pic later and show you, the strain of the plant trying to grow up has caused it to tear

i only topped my big bitch once and kept tying down and you seen how bushy she got, will take a good few weeks veg and lst, the branches on the big lady have holes in em right where the stem and branch join ill get a pic later and show you, the strain of the plant trying to grow up has caused it to tear

I heard about this happening are you using string to tie them down? I thought about this being a possibility and read about it thats why i use these wires and just make a hook so that the plant can still grow and it wont affect it.

once you have the bush you can place it under the screen the it would make life a bit easier to train it, i use garden wire from asda, its green plastic with a wire inside it, just hook it over branch and twist it through hole

Back
Top Bottom