Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Morning Joe!

I’ll mix up some .5xaG,B&M see what the ppm is at! We’re off to the races!
Best of luck bro anything just holla make sure you tag me by @ symbol then name no spaces

@Lowded118 for faster reply bro

Enjoy got s few hrs of work today prepare for Tuesday’s road trip lol

But things are good long weekend ahead ✊

Waiting to check the ladies. This was my MJ meditation spot! Be back tomorrow for an update....dude texted ladys look IMG_20180803_152039.jpg good lol. Fingers crossed

Howdy Folks!

Everything's A OK! I lost 4 clones but three were planted just when I left as non rooted clones and Raz Kush in promix failed.
And and! That little Zamil that I had to pop out also us now above ground!!!IMG_20180807_144220.jpgIMG_20180807_144155.jpgIMG_20180807_144132.jpgIMG_20180807_144125.jpg
So success! The sickly Cali O and GGxL3 are totally cured! I asked waterer to just give small amts till they wanted more....it worked! So I'll defoil when lights are on and wait a few days to flip. Unless other ideas are better!
Cheers!

So pleased
Lowded

Thank you fellas,

Guess it's perfect for pre flower prep! Right I'll spray before lights on tomorrow with neem then 3 days later neem and safers then three days later end neem start the alch spray then three days later end safers and three later end alch.

Can I still flip by Monday or should I get the 15 day of spraying three different treatments every 3 days done first?

then I'll have to get a spraying regime going. So it begins.

Thank you fellas,

Guess it's perfect for pre flower prep! Right I'll spray before lights on tomorrow with neem then 3 days later neem and safers then three days later end neem start the alch spray then three days later end safers and three later end alch.

Can I still flip by Monday or should I get the 15 day of spraying three different treatments every 3 days done first?

then I'll have to get a spraying regime going. So it begins.
You should be good. Pistals shouldn't show for 8-10 days after flip.

Back
Top Bottom