Soil LED Raspberry Kush Upsizing From 4-20 Plants, 2017

Thanks Kjoe & Troy! Very kind. The drys almost done. Yes I have a "no sativa" problem. Im building some confidence now and want to sprout these Mozambique poison I recieved as a freebie. I've been paranoid about regular seeds...this site has been very very kind for me. Thank you again everyone!
Lowded
:passitleft:

Go for it man.. Like JFK said.... the only thing to fear is fear itself. Autos are very much like Autos with the exception that you have to reduce your lights to 12/12 when YOU choose to initiate blooming. Beyond that you should be able to just follow what you have been doing.

Good luck

Go for it man.. Like JFK said.... the only thing to fear is fear itself. Autos are very much like Autos with the exception that you have to reduce your lights to 12/12 when YOU choose to initiate blooming. Beyond that you should be able to just follow what you have been doing.

Good luck
I agree autos are very much autos love it :Namaste::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Howdy folks,

Well it's three weeks! We're all packed up and in the fridge! We're weighing Thursday, at that point I will mix all together and split out smally smallertons and call that shake!

So the fragrance has gone from skunk to fuel then sweet af? Every once I a while I get a strong Raspberry taste and sometimes when I return home I smell a wonderful Raz skunk! So this one may need a cure time. Learning here.
The nugs, although small, are a nice dense. Like when it's busted it seems to grow. That's my fav consistency! So glad to be on this site growing with all of you! I didn't yet get to this level on my own so very noticible the difference in the quality of my home made medication! Can't wait to make oil!!!!!!!!
Thursday I'll do the final post and wrap this one up.
:cheer::cheer::cheer:
:hug:

Hey....can I hold a jar of that?....it may be lighter when I give it back though..... ;)

My cabinet is full of arcitcs jars.... bud jars and pickled beets lol. Better return them of he won't be sharing anymore.... damn though low you did great bud. Remember bud size is often genetic, and so is density. Your big plants did awesome. More medium buds is never a bad thing. And can reduce the risk of bud rot or mold!

Can't wait to see how the haul turns out. Regardless of numbers your on the track to grade a buds and wax!

Shoot me a message when the boards show up. I'll look for my video tutorial too

Thanks everyone! This journal is complete. Final weight bud 488.1 shake 214.2. I love this plant. I clipped fan leaf and that was all, great leaf to bud ratio! I've never made anything out of bud, even though they are tiny they are bud! Can't wait for oil and butter!!!
I'll return to do a summary of pages for myself to reflect.
Done done on to the next one!

Blessed b buds to all!

Thanks everyone! This journal is complete. Final weight bud 488.1 shake 214.2. I love this plant. I clipped fan leaf and that was all, great leaf to bud ratio! I've never made anything out of bud, even though they are tiny they are bud! Can't wait for oil and butter!!!
I'll return to do a summary of pages for myself to reflect.
Done done on to the next one!

Blessed b buds to all!
Nice results.....and I like the placard in the jar!!! :thumb::rofl:

Howdy folks,

Well it's three weeks! We're all packed up and in the fridge! We're weighing Thursday, at that point I will mix all together and split out smally smallertons and call that shake!

So the fragrance has gone from skunk to fuel then sweet af? Every once I a while I get a strong Raspberry taste and sometimes when I return home I smell a wonderful Raz skunk! So this one may need a cure time. Learning here.
The nugs, although small, are a nice dense. Like when it's busted it seems to grow. That's my fav consistency! So glad to be on this site growing with all of you! I didn't yet get to this level on my own so very noticible the difference in the quality of my home made medication! Can't wait to make oil!!!!!!!!
Thursday I'll do the final post and wrap this one up.
:cheer::cheer::cheer:
:hug:
Damn buddy so happy for you man.
Yummy

Haha Newty I guess you'd fit in! I should solicite you to do a smoke report for me!

420, mainly these critters below, were so needed in this harvest. I don't know how to thank well, most feel weird after I thank them lol I guess it's a skill of mine.
The lb is so very good looking. I gave some to my patient, he had a big smile and gave the old thumbs up. Was a super good feeling. Lol you could tell he was super happy to have it he also said wow, definately better that when I started.

The Raz is strong everyone!

The Raz flavour pops out once in a while and is delish!!! But most buds just leave skunk in your tasters. The oil mostly leaves black pepper taste and this buzz that's almost hypnotic. Sometimes i have to check my blood sugar as I feel so differently... lol my patient also had the same feeling lol. I want to try this in a mini scrog and only have tips of flavour flav.
It's a great smoke.
I'm a super proud dad.

Remember bud size is often genetic, and so is density. Your big plants did awesome. More medium buds is never a bad thing. And can reduce the risk of bud rot or mold!

Can't wait to see how the haul turns out. Regardless of numbers your on the track to grade a buds and wax!

Shoot me a message when the boards show up. I'll look for my video tutorial too
That's not bad seeing the battle you had to go through.
Damn buddy so happy for you man.
Yummy
Looks sticky.......
Dang... that looks sticky and resinous.
Daaaaaang Low!! Congrats bud that’s some haul!

Ps I don’t return jars either :D

Back
Top Bottom