Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Big freakin buds bud.

Nice work lowded you came far and quick man. Was a pleasure to have met you and followed along bud. Keep her green man.:420::green_heart::passitleft:

Those buds lived up to their name. Nice

:high-five: thanks Derby! They just got to 62% and will be locked up for a few weeks now. Well unless the the spike...

Big freakin buds bud.

Ha! Baron how's things? Thanks so much. My clones don't look as snappy as yours!

Great buds ya got there! ;)

I like buds! Thanks for the good words!

Nice work lowded. Keep her green man.:420::green_heart::passitleft:

Hey Kinger! Thanks Kinger for popping in! Wish you could try this lemonK rosin.

Howdy 420 Folks!

You bet I do Urb! Thanks!

This cheered me up. I made Cali Bay Dream hash. Such a taste! Any advise for this crumbly type of blonde hash? One "how to" said to leave it for a month....umm but it's in my pipe?

Thanks for checking in!

Howdy 420 Folks,

I don't have any motivating catch phrase to offer. I do have a more united feeling about world peace since we're all doing the same thing so that keeps me lifted!

Thanks PennyW, tasted poor in the banger and enail (maybe plant matter) but was a delight in a pipe. I have to keep trying smaller screens maybe try a 90u-45u. Maybe I just stirred too long (12min)?

Glad to be back in the garden full time folks.

A bit back was asking around about hermi plants and was informed:
1. Check around week 3,
2. Look in lower larf area buds.
OIC!

So,10 Raspberry Boogie I'm trying to pheo hunt. They should be ready to flower any week now. Anyone have ideas on how I do that? Ha?

Good day my Bud, how's the tent move going? Dangnamit, I am off on my sleep schedule was up at the crack of 330.....went to sleep around 2....terrified to dab too early and fall asleep and ruin my schedule!!? Haha enjoying a lemon kush strawberry glue mixture. What a great flavour combo.

Maybe if all plants hermi it's me, if one does it's the plant?
That’s exactly it. If all of them herm, it’s you, or environment. One or two herm, it’s probably genetics or environmental.

Good day my Bud, how's the tent move going? Dangnamit, I am off on my sleep schedule was up at the crack of 330.....went to sleep around 2....terrified to dab too early and fall asleep and ruin my schedule!!? Haha enjoying a lemon kush strawberry glue mixture. What a great flavour combo.
Everything’s moved down, and I’ve got 13 plants started for the Boptang carnival. Finished painting my old grow room, daughter is moved in, finished painting her old room and got it somewhat ready for the baby... got just over a month to go and the baby will be here. Hard to keep on a good sleep schedule when nobody is going anywhere or doing anything for that matter lol. Have a dab for me!! I’m just puffin on some bakerstreet. Stuff is delicious, and knocks me on my ass
8A94AF1E-19E1-42B9-8FE0-4A046AE5E10F.jpeg

Hey Lowded long time no chat dude.

Just wanted to say hi see how Yoru keeping bro ..
Sorry for my shitty absence .still miss that face bro.:420::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom