Chuckeye's Sativa Grow In ProMix HP

Day 54 of flower, Durban Poisons night out in the studio :yahoo:

2 - DP bud two day 54 17 Oct.jpg

3 - DP bud three day 54 17 Oct.jpg

4 -  DP bud three crop day 54 17 Oct.jpg

5 -  DP bud crop day 54 17 Oct.jpg

Cheers !

The Girls, day 58 of flower. 108 days total or 15 1/2 weeks from sprout.

Green Crack back left, Double Chocolate back right, Lambs Bread front left, Durban Poison front right !

The Lambs Bread went five days from her last watering, she received 7g/4L of MC yesterday.

This will be her last feed before chop in five days.

All of her pistils had changed color today.....

Day 58 The Girls high 21 Oct.jpg

Cheers

Final numbers are in for the Amnesia Auto !

There has been some testing and gifting taken into account, I'm calling it a solid 5 oz. ;)

40% went to the Harvest Right cryo cure. Very Nice smooth smoke !

The balance went into the frig in a brown paper bag for 9 days.

At which point it was 84% and I moved it to my regular dry/cure system. Plastic container burped twice a day.

I did leave it open for more than I normally do at first, say 15 minutes three times a day to get it below 70%.

Ten days later it was 58%, I kinda got distracted and left it open for an hour or so the other day, sigh....

Would have liked another week or so but I am where I want to be and tonight's test was successful :bongrip:

I smoke so little in a session it's hard for me to describe the flavor other than, well, flavorful ;)

This Amnesia is the offspring of Haze, Northern Lights, and various other strains (Skunk #1, Jack Herer, and Cinderella 99) and for me a nice clear productive high that is not over powering !

Able to navigate the compfuser fairly well, blues playing in the back ground. Life is Good !

Front bud is 12g, I'm not finding any issues drying larger buds without breaking them down. Except maybe a little bit more time...

Day 19 Cure  Two 28 Oct.jpg

Lambs Bread should be starting her short drought period tomorrow....

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom