Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

I think it's time to cull thus male? I was going to keep it for breeding but is this growth alright? Auto 30 days old. Seems a little fast? And small. Just my opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_20180729_131129.jpg
    IMG_20180729_131129.jpg
    806.2 KB · Views: 17
Why don't you just harvest some pollen and save it... ya know, just incase. A friend told me to cut the stem of pollen sacks that are almost ready to open and put it in a cup of water but on an angle so the pollen sacks are out over the cup, parchment paper underneath to catch the pollen. Is that an auto male?

Is that an auto male?
Sure is iti! Thanks for that I think I may. Its supposed to be a Nevilles haze auto I really wanted to try. But this is the only seed that popped lol. Some lower sacks are exploding already. I'd like to auto that Raz Kush as it flowers so fast and is so strong. I'll look for bursting nuts to collect pollen off. And experiment.

Howdy folks,
Things are awesome! I'm multiplying! The Raz Kush, I think there are 2-3 just put in promix that have one leaf standing to the light! I'm thrilled. I don't know what to say. I fully enjoy the on the rocks cloner. Lol. I can see shit hapoening. Bumps on stick, little white dots...roots! Plant. The water level is ok due to the air drip. Roots seem to love growing in the hydro rocks? They carry water to the edges, and it's easy to roll around to cover stick rooting areas. Lol anyway, I don't think it's a professional looking method. But it's awesome.

This next defoil I will space out the middle shoots. I think I have way too many way too close together.

They are getting a little pale looking and some yellowing like Ndef. So I'm right in stretch mode but have to delay a week. The OGHaze, SourD and Raz seem to want more N the Expert seeds and Jonny blaze seem ok at this level. But yea Crop king and Raz want more. N
There's my anayisys lol let me know if I'm on par.

Peace persons et-al

This community is awesome!

Happy to help with what I know about. Still learning a lot of stuff myself.
Hello Jack! I’ve saw you around. Thank you for stopping by! I’ve somecthings going on. I’ve been known to overwater my promixhp. I think I’m better now lol.
Welcome to my lair! To recap, I’m in promix hp. I’ve had a tendency to over water. Promix is like droopy dry or wet seems to me lol. My main Nutz man is Dabber and has been helping me for a while. I was using a company from Edmonton called quick grow and future harvest nutz. I struggled. I recently bought Adv Nutz and the pants are loving it! Dabber set me on a Preflower nutz flush dose of 400ppm G,B, micro and 150 ppm calimagic from Gen Hydro.550ppm or .85ec. RO water. I’m running cannafarms Raz kush, crop king sour d, ogHaze, expert seeds GGxlilly, Cali bay dream(ogxgdp) and Cali orange plus a bean hoarder jonnyblaze/c99xchemdawg. I’m flipping to floweron the 7. I’m trying quadlining and super cropping.
I’m also raising worms to go LOS. I just put a pile of horsetail in for Silicon! Plus I’m cloning in rapid rooters, hydro rocks and straight promix.
kinger has helped me along and love the man! :green_heart: We have become 420 brothers just helps when in same country.
I have QB 132 and leds from advanced led kind led and perfect sun.
So yea been growing since 2015 Dabs Joe and company led me to my first potent hard nug harvest! Love these dudes!
I’ll pop over to your journal and learn about you soon!
:thanks:
Looking great Low! Roots on clones in here!! Wooop :goodjob:
The clones are really shocking me. It’s reading through here, seeing ideas, testing them. Thank you for your support!

Like I said I suck at problems. I am a minimalist when it comes to growing so I don't create problems for myself just because of that. I have not used Promix soil as of yet. I always add perlite to my packaged soils. While they say they are fine as they are I find most need better drainage. I add about 1/3 perlite to both Miracle Grow and Fox Farm soils for better drainage.

First clones can be cool. They grow so much different then growing from seed it is like its a whole new plant.

Yup I’m really interesed in LOS! Lol promix hp is very interesting. But I liked it better with less than 10 pots. I could get everyone on the same schedule. With different strains different stages of growth, I’m just weighing pots and looking for droopye plants lol.
Looking forward to finding strains that work for me and clone well. Some clones grow from the cut part or the node and some just blast roots from everywhere. It’s a remarkable plant!!!!

Howdy 420 Folks!

1 clone from each plant compost. Some have more!
My fav is the on the rocks cloner. I did sprinkle mycos all over rocks also. It’s less money than rapid rooters and as good if not better for me. I have temps up to 93 and np.

Then some expert seeds love!

Lastly th CaliO, Raz and GG 3. I raised light again. The heat is f hurting them I think. The whole other rest of the room is lovin life!
Here’s a bean hoarder regular pre flower

And some defoiling.

Cheers.

Operation dry out promixhp take two. So, there are a few brownish roots. No real smell or slimyness at all. But they are stalled. Something must b up. Promix is moist. Do I peel some roots off that could be brown from the 30%coco I added or root rot? And uppot and wait? I’ll leave them out like this for about 6 hr at 77-

C8C3B516-B191-4027-8D5F-B26BF5382556.jpeg283A9BE2-B43B-4BF2-B422-B95465A52C0F.jpeg0C8066C7-8925-47DE-9391-69F8A4384C5A.jpeg0C8066C7-8925-47DE-9391-69F8A4384C5A.jpeg1497021E-D22B-4ECD-B0AA-BB034A7C12F7.jpeg

Attachments

• 7264CE4F-3251-49AA-BA06-5895EBA23516.jpeg
    7264CE4F-3251-49AA-BA06-5895EBA23516.jpeg
    608.2 KB · Views: 12
Just ease them into nutes. 150 ppm 250 ppm and by the end of the week 400. Once there are good roots treat like normal veg. Just ease into it. I'd start with low dose bloom nutes and cal mag

Awesome! Thanks
that sounds fair we want some pk for root growth!
There are roots all over the cups already! The ones that have clear cups are starting to fill out.
I will ease the feed into the new clones and transplant to gallon pots on the 7!
Dabs thank you again for motivating me to try new cloning systems. I’ve really stumbled onto the rootinem on the rocks system. I’ve tried a few systems now.

So clones cut July 15.
First roots July 24
9days.
By July 31 at least one clone of each plant was planted!
16 days longest.
Also, RAZ looks really good stuffed into promixhp only one or two died lol?

Guys clones....from 27-45 days to clone down to 16!!!!!! Not sure the that’s 52% improvement!
52%! In 9 months. This site is 5/5 for me folks!

Also just reread the nutz amendments and saw calimag moved to 100ppm.....oooppps I was still aT 150.
Your Hard of reading friend,
Lowded
Lol you got this bud

So clones,
nutz?
When do I start feeding?
Do I treat like seedlings and tap water till 3rd week?
I feel they are stronger and can probably jump to nutz after a week?
Immediately?
Easy I don’t have potting mix yet. lol. I’ll go find Joe I think he just rooted some in promix.
Yeah buddy I went tap water at 7 ph 140 ppm our tap. Unsure what’s in what some trace elements I’m sure... anyways I went about 10-14 days before I said let’s try .5 grow .5 micro and .5 bloom with like few drops voodoo juice per say three litres

Yeah buddy I went tap water at 7 ph 140 ppm our tap. Unsure what’s in what some trace elements I’m sure... anyways I went about 10-14 days before I said let’s try .5 grow .5 micro and .5 bloom with like few drops voodoo juice per say three litres
Oh and few drops cal mag but I add a few drops to water bottle and spray plants whenever I go to tent , they must have liked it temps weee around 81-86 f and humidity was 40-60%

Back
Top Bottom