More cops

jamesgrem

every year i always notice that there are more cops around 420 but this year ive seen more cops than ever....in the time it took me to walk from my house to luckies then to my friends house (about 20 min) i saw 6 different cop cars just cruisin around....!!!!!

My sister is an EMT and she was telling me at the ambulance squad where she works they always have an extra crew on hand on 420. Apparently its one of their busiest days.

really? wow... that's surprising to me. seriously. i wonder if it's just coincidence? or the fact that ppl are drinking as well as smoking?

I have heard from the head of the boulder NORML chapter that there have been swat teams prepped and ready to respond to disturbances at the boulder, colorado 4/20 gathering for the past several years. Granted it is a city with a history of rioting and there are ten thousandish people in one place doing something illegal openly in front of cops. There have not been any serious incidents with the police over the past 6 years that i've been here. But you would be foolish to not know that day is a stoner holiday if you are a cop anywhere.

lol one time i got searched and he didnt even notive thaat it was in my hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grinjoint::goof::bigtoke::passitleft:

There is always more cops when you know you are doing something illegal. lol. you get past it and go on with your life. If your looking for cops your going to find them, you dont notice them doing everyday activities because you arent doing something that can get you in trouble and therefore dont consider them. Its called being paranoid with good reason. lol.

On a side note the one time I got searched I was high as hell, cops came knocking on my dorm door and it wasnt my room and the guys room it was told the cops they could search. Anyways they found about an ounce and a half in his room, I had a small amount, 2.5 grams, in my front pocket, the cop didnt search me he just made me turn my pockets inside out, but I just skipped that pocket, he was more concerned about searching the room than us. lol.

Back
Top Bottom