Mother plants

How about these Mother clones...........

Second crop from this cross.Still on Veg cycle

Trying to get the clonses to catch up with these 2 plants. I have pinched the tops several times'

mother_clone_1_and_2.jpg

:cool::roorrip:

well, all you need to do is wait till you have a few strong healthy shoots and take them as clones.
if your unsure about what branches are good for cloning just look for the healthy branches with atleast a couple of nodes worth of growth. they should do fine for what you want
good luck

I use strictly the lower branches they are higher in carbs for rooting and wont produce much bud at harvest plus it sends the growth power to the upper part of the plant where they can explode with new growth meaning more colas. More carbs faster rooting.

You should try the tops too. You will be surprised at how big and sturdy they become in a ebb n grow. I take 45 clippings at a time so I taken from where ever I can off the plant and the tops grow just as fast and seem to become bigger plants faster.

I usually prune the main stem so I get more branches....more branches means more clone growth tips. It is true the main stem is a producer so I don't prune my clones. :nicethread:

I have a good mother plant Pure Power Plant, I plan on planting 2 clones per bucket because this cross creates 1 bud plants no spreading of branches.:grinjoint:

No problem, I really like sharing experiences with follow members .....So all our grows come as good as possible........

Put the dealers out of business, Grow your own......

Back
Top Bottom