Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-2009

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

Ok "LST" Low Stress Training is when you tie down your plant can increase yield and lets light hit more places and usual increase of bud sites check out my grow im doing lst on them right now... and Scrog is like a SOG grow except that fewer plants are used in conjunction with a screen to fill the grow area with heavy top colas

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

yep. sog has lots and lots of little plants, scrog can have as few as one but will yield a similar amount.

one disadvantage to scrog is the time it takes to grow. in sog, you flower almost immediately to get lots of small plants each with big top. this is what i am doing effectively. in scrog you let the plant veg for a lot longer. a month or more if you want. you need a big pot to support a large root mass or else all will be for naught. topping the meristem, and training the lower branches, you tie down the tops of each branch, all at the same height, onto a screen or mesh wire or trellis or whatever. this will give you lots of top colas all big and juicy from one (or few) plant(s). scrog (screen of green) creates a dense, even, canopy where all the tops get an unobstructed view of the light.

pretty nice if you have a low legal plant count and don't mind having a longer grow cycle. also you can do it shorter if you have more plants.

what seed is male? are you gonna grow it out? if you are, for what purpose? (hash, breeding,???)

haha yea, it weighs 45lbs. thanks alot i will be sure to keep ya updated.

shit tell me about it, i orderded 4 from my local hydro shop and went to pick them up not knowing how large they were jeeeeez!! lol, great grow you've got btw i'll deff be keeping up!

shit tell me about it, i orderded 4 from my local hydro shop and went to pick them up not knowing how large they were jeeeeez!! lol, great grow you've got btw i'll deff be keeping up!

What, does the FF soil come "pre-moistened?" Think I could add my own water.

What, does the FF soil come "pre-moistened?" Think I could add my own water.

It is quite moist, the sucky part for my is I live in the city in a building with no elevator so i had to haul those bitches all the way up to my apt. boooooo, but hey it's allll worth it, my girls are loving the soil so i've got no complaints here!

what seed is male? are you gonna grow it out? if you are, for what purpose? (hash, breeding,???)[/QUOTE]

all seeds are feminized except the thai super skunk. which was a freebie. so im keeping my fingers crossed.

Good job on the grow so far, the little ones look nice. As far as the church goes, ghs discontinued those I believe, because of poor germ rates and higher than normal hermi rates. If it does grow up keep an eye out.

Thanks dude, Yea im kinda bummed that the church didnt make the team. It looked really tasty. I know they have a 100% germination gurantee but i think it would be more trouble trying to get a refund. So I will just write it off. your imput is much appriciated so stay tuned.. :ganjamon:

what seed is male? are you gonna grow it out? if you are, for what purpose? (hash, breeding,???)

oic. cool. i thought you said you had sexed a male somehow. hope shes a girl.

my friend grew a super skunk freebie he got next to nl x blueberry, and it was crappy. if its crappy next to a blueberry, its crappy. lol

hope the thai mixed in makes yours grow better than his.

I love the mix you got going! variety is the spice of life right?

:goodjob:

my friend grew a super skunk freebie he got next to nl x blueberry, and it was crappy. if its crappy next to a blueberry, its crappy. lol

Personally I think a lot of good strains put next to a blueberry would seem crappy by comparison. To each his/her own!

Growitall,

ill be starting my other grow journal later today. Look out for it.

:roorrip:

will do my friend!!:popcorn:

oic. cool. i thought you said you had sexed a male somehow. hope shes a girl.

hope the thai mixed in makes yours grow better than his.

I love the mix you got going! variety is the spice of life right?

:goodjob:

haha your right. well she will be moving out as im putting together the flowering room now. :slide:

thanks man, and yes variety is everything!! I plan on having a diffrent smoke for breakfast lunch and dinner, cant forget abt the midnight snack either.. :yummy: hahaha thanks for stopping by and the +reps much appriciated.

Personally I think a lot of good strains put next to a blueberry would seem crappy by comparison. To each his/her own!

i knew i didn't say what i meant very well.

i meant that blueberry is considered a bit harder to grow well, and its kinda finiky about nutes, etc. etc.

side by side if your doing a good job, you would think an easier strain should do better.

not stronger or frostier or anything, just over all health. the skunk my boy had was small, spindly, and just not good, but had same enviro and same nutes as the NLxBB.

if your super skunk looks nice, you could easily change my mind about the strain. i hope its a girl!

It is quite moist, the sucky part for my is I live in the city in a building with no elevator so i had to haul those bitches all the way up to my apt. boooooo, but hey it's allll worth it, my girls are loving the soil so i've got no complaints here!

Tell me about it the bags are like 45lbs each!

Mr.GrowitAll your grow is looking fine.:Rasta:

Good luck with the grow.:slide:
I'm in want to see these GHS strains. Your going to love that Lemon Skunk:popcorn:
Good call on the HPS :smokin:

Pan4

thanks for the kind words pan. I think that GHS is one of the best breeders out there. I have yet to find anything negative about the strains that they put out. Im sure i will if it looks half as good as the yours!!:slide:
Do you think 250w will be enough lighting for maybe 4 or 5 clones at a time? space is 3x5x6.

Hi,i have 6 plant and have 15 days ,thi is the strain:White Widow,Cheese,El Nino,Big Bang,Hawaian Snow,Himalaya gold,GreenHouseSeed.
Last time i was grow 4 plant all hawaian snow belive me is very,very,very,good plant tomorrow i post the photo of the new grow.

Hi,i have 6 plant and have 15 days ,thi is the strain:White Widow,Cheese,El Nino,Big Bang,Hawaian Snow,Himalaya gold,GreenHouseSeed.
Last time i was grow 4 plant all hawaian snow belive me is very,very,very,good plant tomorrow i post the photo of the new grow.

sorry dude, im having trouble reading your post. hawaiian snow is good???

Back
Top Bottom