Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-2009

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

Growitall,

I totally forgot to set the timer from either 18/6 or 20/4 from my light on the Auto Ak47 x Blueberry and now 3 of the five have fallen over and 1 is dying. Its been 24/7 lights for around 7 days now. Any suggestions? I turned the lights off 30 mins ago. Ill check them in a few hrs.

sorry dank, i dont know shit about this autoflowering stuff. i just keep mine under the lights 24 hrs. and i havent had any problems. but giving them some darkness does sound like a good idea right now. wonder if any of the experts know anything about lowrider??

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

Hey everyone.. I decided to update a day early, because of some shool business taking place tomorrow. Im happy to say that everything is still looking great. all plants are showing lots of growth every day. I also started my Thai Super Skunk on 12/12 lighting yesterday night.:cheer: How long will it take to show signs of sex? thanks for stopping by to check out the grow. Here are some pics

The starting line up:
ghs_grow_011.jpg

Lemon skunk:
ghs_grow_008.jpg

Hawaiian Snow, check the colors on in the middle, is that normal?
ghs_grow_007.jpg

Giga Bud:
ghs_grow_006.jpg

Great White Shark, I knocked the tip of that leaf off by accident, no bugs.
ghs_grow_005.jpg

Arjan's Strawberry Haze:
ghs_grow_004.jpg

Lowrider Ak-47:
ghs_grow_003.jpg

Ok now to the exciting stuff.. here is the Thai super skunk on the first day of flowering. It really took off after the transplant. and is on its 6th node.
ghs_grow_001.jpg

ghs_grow_002.jpg

Happy 420 To ALL :ganjamon:

thanks pan, yea she seems to be growing like crazy after the transplant. yes i was sure to put a pretty large hole in the center of the cups. couldnt forget about drainage, and root rot and so on... thanks for stopping by dude, im sure your having a great day with that skunk #1 bud.. enjoy!!!

hey growit,

looking good!
not waiting for alternating nodes?

thanks, no i think its mature enough. what do you think? height is no issue but im kinda anxious to see if this is male or female so i wont be wasting time or space with it.

i dunno,

i have always grown from clone, so it wasn't ever a factor for me. i dont know the biology behind the reason why to wait for alternating nodes either, i just know it shows maturity.

yeah the thai skunk does look pretty bad ass! Looks healthy nice!

thanks l8. it seems to be responding to the age old grow. :rollit:
not a yellow leaf or spot on it. :cheer:

Well yesterday i noticed that my hawaiian snow was starting to look sick, and droop. im giving water the same time as other plants and they look fine. could this be disease or what?? i have not started feeding yet, so medium is just plain ffof.
if it helps the colors started on the bottom leaves and seem to be working their way up.
ghs_grow_013.jpg

ghs_grow_012.jpg

Mr.GrowitALL check that cup for a drainage problem.:cool:

Pan4

I made sure the hole in the cup wasnt clogged. it seemed to be draining well. but i made the 1/2 hole a little bigger. i water twice a week. so i dont think im overwatering them. could this plant bounce back from this in a few days pan??

Thanks for your help Pan!! i will watch it and look for any signs of improvement and if its worse i will post a photo in the morning. not much has changed since 9am today. this is weird because the other 6 strains growing along side it are looking fantastic.

Its been 8 days and im back with an update. My hawaiian snow got a little sickly on me for a few days but bounced back like a champ. I just got home from class, and started to transplant into these 4 gallon waste baskets, which i personally cut 5 large squares in the bottoms with a razor knife. So i shouldnt have any drainage issues. well after doing 3 plants i realized that im not gonna have enough dirt, so i did what i could and i will buy more FFOF tomorow after class as we are under a tornado warning right now. Everythig looks extremely healthy and i will start to feed FFGB on the next watering. As for my Thai Super Skunk its been flowering for 9 days and still no signs of sex. i see things that look more like pistols but could just be new growth. my camera isnt good enough to get that HD shot. so sry. But everything is doing fine, Thanks again to Pan who most defiently saved my HS. Here are the ladies at 3 weeks from seed. thai skunk at 30 somthin days old.:headbanger:

Lemon Skunk: shes starting to smell not like weed but like a strong plant smell
ghs_grow_020.jpg

Hawaiian Snow: I trimed off the dead leaves but didnt touch stem at all.
ghs_grow_016.jpg

Arjans Strawberry Haze: shes looking sweet and waiting for her new home.
ghs_grow_019.jpg

Giga Bud: shes growing fast
ghs_grow_018.jpg

Great White Shark: Nice dense growth. im excited about this strain.
ghs_grow_017.jpg

Lowrider 2 x AK-47: has been on 18/6 lighting for last two weeks.
ghs_grow_021.jpg

Thai Super Skunk: 9 days of flowering, looking really healthy, haven picked up any bloom nutes but plan to do so soon. Tell me what you think..
ghs_grow_014.jpg

ghs_grow_015.jpg

Well untill next week...:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom