Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-2009

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

Mr. GIA,

nice looking plants man, keep up the good work. are those trash cans your using? lol, i hope they have some type of drainage.

good luck on the tent and light, if you need any advice just ask. :)

tor, wow!. . . wow!

i knew i was over simplifying, just doing it to make it an easy read (for people w/o a degree in bioinformatics). lol. genetics is a big subject. the hair analogy was meant to be applied to all of the different traits, not just pistil color. lol.

if we still simplify, the point was that if a black guy and a blond girl have a child (and the girl is a natural blond and the black guy has none) almost none of their children will be blonde. in theory, using your math if B=black hair and b=blonde, thier offspring will all be Bb and all have black hair. none will be blonde.

however this is not what happens in reality. In reality there are some parents out there like i described that WILL have blond hair blue eyed child with a black (not black hair, black person) parent. this is very unusual but it happens.

the whole point i was trying to make was that if you have a specific trait that you are trying to breed in or out, that is what usually takes many generations to stabilize that trait.

but we can have an allele conversation some other time when i'm not stoned and tired, and in a PM if you want.

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

thanks wheelo, yes they are 4 gallon wastebaskets, and i cut 5 pretty large squares in the bottom of each. It drains nicely. im shooting for this time next month for the light. will do. peace

thanks for stopping by L8, should i trim fan leaves that have spots? or would that cause slow growth. its doing good but just not that attractive to the eye right now.

Thanks Pan! Couldnt be happier.:cheer:

I will just Trim the damaged area as its not that much.

Good Day!!:grinjoint:

High

The plants are doing great. I have been watering twice a week, and nutes only once a week. So i wont get any salt buld up or nute lock. Is my feeding schedule fine? Not much more to say, they are growing like hell. My Lowryder 2 is starting to bud out nicely, lots of white hairs. Still no signs of sex from my Thai Skunk. I dont see anything hanging down, but i see little pods that might shoot out hairs like the lowrider. if this plant is male it wont have any effect on my vegging ladies if it drops pollen will it? thanks for stopping by. comments and motivation much appriciated.:peace:

Here are some of the ladies:
ghs_grow_041.jpg

Giga Bud: Tall as hell flowers in 5-6 weeks, looking to clone soon.
ghs_grow_042.jpg

ghs_grow_043.jpg

Arjans Strawberry Haze: Not branching out much, Anyone familiar with how this strain grows?
ghs_grow_044.jpg

ghs_grow_045.jpg

Lemon Skunk: she's a very stinky girl...:
ghs_grow_046.jpg

ghs_grow_047.jpg

Great White Shark: Nice dense Growth.:
ghs_grow_050.jpg

ghs_grow_051.jpg

Hawaiian Snow:
ghs_grow_048.jpg

ghs_grow_049.jpg

Lowryder2 Ak-47: starting flowering 2 weeks ago.
ghs_grow_053.jpg

Thai Super Skunk: 23 days of flowering and still nothing.
ghs_grow_054.jpg

Im having to tuck the big fan leaves so the lower bud sites can get light.
ghs_grow_055.jpg

:ganjamon::peace:

what kind of nutes are you giving the thai super skunk? you could speed up flower with a supplement like fox farms open seseme. costs a decent amount ($25) at a store but it will last a long time. I'd use all three if you could afford it (beasty blooms and cha ching) i can really tell that my cha-ching is working.

the garbage is looking really nice. lol jk. actually those can look like they would work great. deep.

keep it up, looking good!

what kind of nutes are you giving the thai super skunk? you could speed up flower with a supplement like fox farms open seseme. costs a decent amount ($25) at a store but it will last a long time. I'd use all three if you could afford it (beasty blooms and cha ching) i can really tell that my cha-ching is working.

the garbage is looking really nice. lol jk. actually those can look like they would work great. deep.

keep it up, looking good!

I havent had a chance to pick up any bloom nutes. I was kinda set back because i had to buy another bag of FFOF for $30 and some Growbig for $20 I also had a overdue cell phone bill that needed to be taken care of. lol I should be able to go back next week for more supplies. Haha thanks yes they cost $2.37 a peice compared to the Black Square 3 gallon that was $5.75, when your buying 7, your savings add up quick. and they arent as wide so you can put 5 under a 4ft fluro easily. take it easy wheelo

I like them ... they look so good and content....
++reps:nicethread:
:popcorn:

Thank You HazeSeeker,

Glad to have you onboard. :grinjoint:Your kind words mean alot.:slide:

the nutes are probably why you haven't started to see sex on your thai.
bloom nutes help throw the plant into flower, just as much as light.

it will still flower with grow nutes . . . but as you can see, might take longer.

hopefully you can get some bloom nutes, and perhaps some supplements soon.

looking good though.

:thanks: Pan,
I wasnt about to pay 5 bucks for a pot from the hydro store so I went to wal-mart searching.. and thats what I came up with. Thanks for checking up on me.;) And the +reps much appriciated!!

+reps for u Mr. GIA, ingenuity at its finest with those makeshift pots, great looking girls too, keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom