Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-2009

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

Pericodaking: How long before it starts ejaculating all over the ladies?

Pan: Thanks for the rep, and would you say the Lemon Skunk was easy to clone? Im looking at the Great White Shark and I dont see any good places to take a cut, since its so dense and bushy. any suggestions?? glad you were able to make it this week.:peace:

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

Its seems like it would be. I wish you could come help me clone this bugger. Im kinda nervous. So are you on your 3 rd diffrent plant or keeping one goin thru clones.

To clone find a branch with at least 3 nodes. Cut at 45 deg about 1/2" to 1" from the node. Then strip back the lowest 2 leaves then slit the stem about 1/2" up scrape away the bark on one side of the stem. Dip in cloning gel and put in your medium or for rooting powder dip in water then rooting powder.:cool:
All my Lemon Skunk have been from one plant and she has been harvested then revegged into a mother plant.;)

Pan4

To clone find a branch with at least 3 nodes. Cut at 45 deg about 1/2" to 1" from the node. Then strip back the lowest 2 leaves then slit the stem about 1/2" up scrape away the bark on one side of the stem. Dip in cloning gel and put in your medium or for rooting powder dip in water then rooting powder.:cool:
All my Lemon Skunk have been from one plant and she has been harvested then revegged into a mother plant.;)

Pan4

:thanks:, Im gonna make a trip to the Hydro store friday to pick up some bloom nutes, rockwool, clone dome, and some cloning gel or liquid. which would you perfer and what brand? should have some baby clones by sunday if i get around to it. Hope your enjoying your top of the line selection of buds.. :grinjoint:

Pericodaking: How long before it starts ejaculating all over the ladies?

lol, you've got some time before the sploogefest, but your best bet it to cull them now, why take a chance, unless you are breeding and are actually looking for seeds, then in that case, leave him right where he is, if not kill the deadbeat!:rollit::nicethread:

^ heh heh

BTW
I've watched some vids of the GreenHouse Seed Co founders, and talk about passion for the plant right there!!!!!

Thanks for the advice, I destroyed the male talent today. No need for a orgy in the flowering room. I will call it "No Man's Land" now that all i have are feminized plants. I will try some breeding later down the road.

DeadTour: yes they are one of the best, and i love the strain hunters series. I cant wait untill they stabilize the Malaui Gold they went searching for. The african farmers really impressed me. They didnt have running water but the plants did, and they also pulled males and fertilized with charcoal. Pretty advanced cultivation techniques for a 3rd world country dont you think?

Mr.GrowitALL I have met both Franco and Arian from the Greenhouse when I was there in 2006 and they know the Pan too. Although I was not growing at the time just stopped by to party at the Greenhouse.:peace:

Pan4

Mr.GrowitALL I have met both Franco and Arian from the Greenhouse when I was there in 2006 and they know the Pan too. Although I was not growing at the time just stopped by to party at the Greenhouse.:peace:

Pan4

Thats pretty cool. How did they treat you? I would also like to meet Soma. They all seem really passionate about marijuana. you have no choice but to like em'. :smokin:

Englishgrower: yes it is starting to strech and become top heavy already. hopefully i wont have to use anything to support it. but wow 4 oz from 2 plants? Sounds good to me. Im not to familiar with canna nutes are they organic? You should start a journal, im a big fan of GHS.[/QUOTE]

not sure about organic lol, but they seem to work very well, they are from holland, and not cheap...

yeah i got 4oz from 2 lemons, but my powerplants were even better, over 5 oz from 2 plants, that was with co2.

i should have started a journal on these lemons, is it too late now? they are over a week into 12/12 , maybe I will just do one on my euphoria, which is the next lot, just planted the seeds now :cool:

great journal i am wating for the finale!!!!!

Good moving removing the dude, now you'll have some "pure as the driven snow" ladies in a bit!

Englishgrower: I checked out the canna nutes and that seems to be top of the line for hydro. What breeder was the power plant from? nice haul dude, i bet that smoke was delightfull also. I dont have a co2 bottle, so im thinking about doing the whole live yeast and sugar in a milk jug thing. It should help a little bit. co2 better during the day or night? Im sure alot of ppl would still love to see the Lemon Skunk take form. you shold consider it. :) take it easy bro, thanks for stopping by.

blackbeast: Im glad your enjoying it so far. I will be smokin some Lowryder in 3 weeks. Welcome to my grow. Im glad to have you on board.

Pericodaking: It wasnt that hard of a decision. I pretended like i was cloning. taking nice 45 degree angle cuts. Getting ready to clone my Lemon Skunk It was also starting to hog the light because it was so much taller than the other plants. It was a good learning experience and i know i can keep a plant healthy. thanks for checking in pericodaking your kind words much appriciated. Im watching your grow also.

Always glad to check-in MrGIA, you're doing a superb job!

Englishgrower: I checked out the canna nutes and that seems to be top of the line for hydro. What breeder was the power plant from? nice haul dude, i bet that smoke was delightfull also. I dont have a co2 bottle, so im thinking about doing the whole live yeast and sugar in a milk jug thing. It should help a little bit. co2 better during the day or night? Im sure alot of ppl would still love to see the Lemon Skunk take form. you shold consider it. :) take it easy bro, thanks for stopping by.

power plant was dutch passion, very very good, high yield, low maintenance, covered in thc, and lovely, very strong smoke, hence i am now doing dutch passion euphoria, which is also highly rated.
co2 i am told, runs while lights are on, thats how i have done it, i have the ecotechnics unis controller, and tubing which is placed by the fan, so it sprays over the plants every 5 mins or so. i cant rate it highly enough, just waiting to see how much of an effect it has on my lemon skunk, compared to my first grow without it.
i think i will start a journal on the lemon if i have time

:smokin:

Pericodaking: Thanks again bro:grinjoint:

DankMe: Its been awhile. Im glad your still following along. Im still keeping my eye on the clones. Good luck with the new seeds.

Englishgrower: Pretty impressive haul. Was that your first attempt?

Well after a long weekend of wakeboarding and drinking bud light out on the lake, Im back at home taking care of the ladies. I was planning on doing some cloning this weekend but it didnt happen. Nothing to complain about this week, all plants are healthy and seem to be growing everyday. The only lady thats still in veg is Lemon Skunk. I decided to flower the great white shark because its included in the new pack i will be getting. looking forward to trainwreck, cheese and white rhino as well. My lowryder2 is looking amazing. its pistols are starting to turn brown. and the leaves are frosting up really nice. I will give her 2 more weeks. Hawaiian Snow seems to be a little behind the others. Im not too worried just letting it do its thing. looks nice and green. Well im about to get stoned on some unknown hydro. hope you all enjoy the pics. thanks for stopping by. :peace:
Lemon Skunk Mother:
ghs_grow_078.jpg

ghs_grow_079.jpg

Hawaiian Snow: In Recovery
ghs_grow_087.jpg

Arjan's Strawberry Haze:
ghs_grow_085.jpg

Giga Bud:
ghs_grow_083.jpg

Great White Shark:
ghs_grow_081.jpg

Lowryder2xAK-47: On the home strech now. 2 or 3 weeks to go. I want to give the buds as much time as they need.
ghs_grow_076.jpg

ghs_grow_075.jpg

Untill next time....:peace:

i did the lemons first, alongside 2 ww, then strawberryhaze, then powerplant . now have 4 lemons , and just starting another 4! will get some journals going soon!

btw, your plants look very healthy!

Back
Top Bottom