Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-2009

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

greenhouse seed's G.W.S. fem,10 harveseted and curing now.Suger on th fan leaves and so thick on bud's.Have them cut and hanging one week will trim tonight.My next grow is 2 white widdow,3white rhino,5 train wreck,and 8 k-train all greenhouse fem bean's

thats looks nice arsenal :bongrip:

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

high
i just read all your journal and i am really excited about it.. i cant wait to see more pics and more info from all these pros in growing :D :peace:
also i keep an eye on the lowryder couse i have two of that strain 8 days old //

:peace:

Mr.GrowitAll keep everything moist not wet for the best results.;)
It will about 3 weeks for the one to root.:smokin:

Pan4

Thanks pan, the rockwool has been pretty wet. I let them dry out a little overnightand re wet them this morning. they are still standing tall. temp inside dome is 82F. will post pics of clones later.

high
i just read all your journal and i am really excited about it.. i cant wait to see more pics and more info from all these pros in growing :D :peace:
also i keep an eye on the lowryder couse i have two of that strain 8 days old //

:peace:

Thank you. I am glad to have you on board. Good choice of strain. the easyryder is awesome. low matiance. i never fed it anything and away she went. I will harvest her in 3 days. smoke report and dry weight should follow. the bud looks killer but the yeild isnt that impressive. Im happy with it. Goodluck with your grow. Thanks for checking in on mine. :peace:

actually i have new type of lowryder called "Little devil" (just another name couse it is different seed ban) but it is formerly known as pure lowryder :D i bought the seeds from ministry of cannabis so i hope i will have good harvest :D :peace:

Cool, I have never heard of the ministry of cannabis or Little Devil. Sounds good..lol whats are the crosses? You can breed the AF with anything and the seeds will also be ready in 10 weeks. This summer I will make the first AF greenhouse seeds. I also like the blue rider. lowryder2x blueberry. sounds sooo damn tasty:peace:

Me either, That would be a garage experiment with only a few plants that i got from clones. I will see if they have that strain at my seedbank and check it out.. later bro

Hey guys, Im back with a little update. I have 4 plants in the flowering room at the moment. all are doing well and i feed FFBB 3cap fulls to a gallon of water. I water them twice a week, once with nutes then without. They were dying for the bigbloom. The lemon skunk mother is looking fine and never showed signs of stress even after the cuts. The clones are also doing ok.. i found some white mold on the plastic of the rockwool cube. is it too humid inside or what? I harvested the lowryder yesterday. not too impressed with the yeild but it was just for fun. will let you guys know how much and how she smokes later. it does smell really fruity. Looks like about 5 or 6 grams dry. well see you guys next week with more pics.. :ganjamon:

Lemon Skunk:
ghs_grow_0011.jpg

ghs_grow_0021.jpg

Great White Shark: Really nice plant
ghs_grow_0031.jpg

ghs_grow_0041.jpg

Giga Bud: 33 inches tall. Lots of pistols
ghs_grow_0061.jpg

ghs_grow_0051.jpg

Hawaiian Snow: Looking pretty good now
ghs_grow_0091.jpg

ghs_grow_010.jpg

Arjans Strawberry Haze: starting to strech and lean a little, what should do? too late for LST?
ghs_grow_0071.jpg

ghs_grow_0081.jpg

Flowering Closet. I have a shelf and another t5 light for clones up top.
ghs_grow_0111.jpg

The Clones: day 4 only 1 fell over so far. looking ok except for the white mold. help!
ghs_grow_0121.jpg

:thanks: for stopping by. keep it green folks:cheer:

your girls look great are you still using only 4 54w t5 bulbs????

I think it might be a little too later for lst, but your girls are looking great!

your girls look great are you still using only 4 54w t5 bulbs????

I have 3 t5 systems 3 on them now. 1 cool and 1 warm bulb in each fixture. but when the clones get more established i will take one and put it over the shelf. . I will buy a proper light when i can afford one.:ganjamon:

I think it might be a little too later for lst, but your girls are looking great!

Thats what i was thinking too. The stem is already kinda stiff. my problem is at the base of the plant. I have tried packing the soil around and piling up but the container is full. i will use yarn and tape it to the wall if it leans anymore. Thanks for the support Pericodaking:grinjoint:

Your plants are coming along great! Good job, hopefully they root up nicely!

:roorrip:

Thanks for stopping by DankMe. Goodjob to you as well

nice plants!
arjans... looks leadering of heigh!
:) nice that you got lemon skunk!i got one big too...
my lemon skunk clone gived me already 13 clones, 2 of them are rooted...one even sold :D
for me they looks very green and healthy!
btw, why you like three's form caNNabis plants?
i grow only fimmed/topped...
Accept outdoor...[there are more acceptions about that...but no reason to tell in this thread.]
Good Luck!Go go BudZ :)
Green'Y LucK for every grower!!

no problem Mr. GIA, looking forward too see your harvest when it's time!

nice plants!
arjans... looks leadering of heigh!
:) nice that you got lemon skunk!i got one big too...
my lemon skunk clone gived me already 13 clones, 2 of them are rooted...one even sold :D
for me they looks very green and healthy!
btw, why you like three's form caNNabis plants?
i grow only fimmed/topped...
Accept outdoor...[there are more acceptions about that...but no reason to tell in this thread.]
Good Luck!Go go BudZ :)
Green'Y LucK for every grower!!

:thanks: Cigo your plants are looking good as well.

no problem Mr. GIA, looking forward too see your harvest when it's time!

Right on brother, looks like im gonna make it to the end.:grinjoint:

Mr.GrowitAll man your doing great.:smokin:
Is the mold on the rockwool or the leaves?
+ rep for your plant's If I can.:cheer:

Pan4

:thanks: for checking up on me pan. No the mold was a fuzzy white. and it was on the plastic of the cube so i took it off. was it too humid for the clones.? since then i have removed the heating pad. and the dome isnt fogged up anymore. hopefully they will be ok:ganjamon:

did you accidently leave some of the paper on the plastic, and mistake it for mold? or did the mold grow on the old paper spots? i had that happen to me before. long time ago.

thanks for taking the time to awnser my question. You know thats a good question. but more than likely it was mold. I took 4 more clones and moved my Lemon Skunk to flower. My new seeds should be here in about 9 days.

np GIA,

i am waiting on seeds too, its the worst. can't wait to get them started.

i took the plastic off last time too, but i want to leave it on this time so that the roots will grow under it.

i think you want the plastic off anyways because your transplanting to dirt, so you want the roots to be able to grow out of the sides too.

Yea its pretty nerveracking. Im not worried about getting into trouble just dont want my seeds to get lost or caught up in customs, as i didnt pay the extra 21 pounds for the guranteed shipping. I got express the first time, guranteed the next, came with a shitty tshirt that shrank 2 sizes the first time i washed it. what strain are you goin with? yes thats why i took off the plastic. its been 6 or 7 days, how long does it usually take to start rooting?

Back
Top Bottom