Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-2009

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

Very , very impressed, especially with how healthy and green they are, not a single sign of nute burn or any other kind of stress.. niiiiice

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

Englishgrower: Thanks for the compliments. I will be waiting for the journals.:popcorn:

Pericodaking: Appriciate it bro. Your doing a fine job yourself. Is it possible to burn with FF?

DankMe: Sry bro got kinda busy this weekend and memorial day. I will be sure to let you know how it smokes. thanks again.. Your doing a great job as well. :peace:

Thanks for the support Pan. Im already in love with the way it smells. Take care..:peace:

Grow it all, I cant remember..but was it you that I mentioned showing how to make your own cloner? Meds are throwing me off lol

Yes It was. Your timing is perfect. I just got back from the hydro store with some cloning supplies. they didnt have the dutchmasters replicator gel pan told me to get so I decided to pick up some Earth Juice Rootstock. Its all organic so it shold work fine. The Rockwool cubes are soaking in the "magic juice" at the moment. the pack says no need to soak overnight so i will be back with some pics in a few hours:slide:

:thanks: sugarpistol you are doing a very nice job yourself.:grinjoint:

Ok, I just took about 13 clones. 3 GWS, 3 Giga, 7 from the Lemon Skunk mother. I misted them with a mixture of ffgb and ffbb, not too much. So how often do i need to spray them? room temp is at 76f. and RH is 46%. Any tips welcome thanks.
ghs_grow_089.jpg

Earth Juice Rootstock Cloning Gel: $13.99
ghs_grow_090.jpg

Great White Shark Clones to the Left. Lemon Skunk in the middle, Then the giga babies.
ghs_grow_091.jpg

ghs_grow_092.jpg

ghs_grow_093.jpg

I hope they all make it.:cheer:

they looked fine when i woke up about an hour ago. But i went ahead and trimmed the bigger leaves. Im keeping the dome nice and humid with the heating pad set on low. Does anyone know how often i should spray them? i have water in the bottom of the tray to keep it humid inside. thanks for the reps and stopping by..
+reps to both if i can.

hello i just saw your plants...
ghs_grow_007.jpg

about this colour of bottom,in my quartal is growing some weed plantation...
but strange there is no buds at all...and i was before couple of weeks there and all plants with same top...

Pericodaking: Appriciate it bro. Your doing a fine job yourself. Is it possible to burn with FF?
Yup, i'm living proof of that!, If your following the instructions on the bottle however, you'll do just fine:goodjob:

hello i just saw your plants...
ghs_grow_007.jpg

about this colour of bottom,in my quartal is growing some weed plantation...
but strange there is no buds at all...and i was before couple of weeks there and all plants with same top...
here is the photo i made to show what i told about :) but there is plant older then in the photo.
DSC000055.JPG

sorry for quality isnt best

Pan: Thanks bro, they are all still standing tall on day two. I mist twice a day. the cubes are still wet. should they be soaked or what? and another question, If i took a cut off a plant thats in flower, does it have to revert back to veg before it starts to grow? How does that work?

Pericodaking: Damn I didnt think they were hot enought to burn. But I go by the feeding chart. or usually mix two capfulls to a gallon of water. The plants got their first dose of FFBB thursday..They were begging for it.

L8: Thanks for stopping by. I was starting to miss you on my thread. hahah Take it easy bro.

Cigo: Im still a little confused at what your asking but, that plant looks fine. Maybe some water.. but the colors in the center of the plant went away, and so did the purple stem. if your Hawaiian Snow dosent have rusty spots on it.. your doing fine. goodluck with your grow, and thanks again for checking out mine..:peace:

Pan: Thanks bro, they are all still standing tall on day two. I mist twice a day. the cubes are still wet. should they be soaked or what? and another question, If i took a cut off a plant thats in flower, does it have to revert back to veg before it starts to grow? How does that work?

Pericodaking: Damn I didnt think they were hot enought to burn. But I go by the feeding chart. or usually mix two capfulls to a gallon of water. The plants got their first dose of FFBB thursday..They were begging for it.

L8: Thanks for stopping by. I was starting to miss you on my thread. hahah Take it easy bro.

Cigo: Im still a little confused at what your asking but, that plant looks fine. Maybe some water.. but the colors in the center of the plant went away, and so did the purple stem. if your Hawaiian Snow dosent have rusty spots on it.. your doing fine. goodluck with your grow, and thanks again for checking out mine..:peace:

np...i can try just to explain,and make it clear just for peace of mind :D
i just was watching grow journals and i saw your hawaiian snow...i remember it that i saw same looking plant growing just in nature...:) thats all just funny ...so i digged up with roots that plant ant tooked in-to my outdoor grow place number-1 and maked photo for show you what i telling about.

cigo: ooohh ok Thanks for clearing that up bro. well that deffiently was someones plant. I dont think marijuana grows wild just one at a time. lol you deffiently scored that day.. It does look allot like the H.S

greenhouse seed's G.W.S. fem,10 harveseted and curing now.Suger on th fan leaves and so thick on bud's.Have them cut and hanging one week will trim tonight.My next grow is 2 white widdow,3white rhino,5 train wreck,and 8 k-train all greenhouse fem bean's

Back
Top Bottom