Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-2009

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

+reps for u Mr. GIA, ingenuity at its finest with those makeshift pots, great looking girls too, keep up the good work!

Hey, whatever works right? Thanks for hopping on board.. :smokin:

Re: Mr.GrowitAll- GREENHOUSE SEED CO. SATIVA/INDICA COLORED MIX A/LOWRIDER 2 x AK-47-

you got that right, i've been using whatever I can get my hands on at this point.

Darkness420: Times are hard, And when you get stoned enough you get all kind of great ideas. welcome to my grow.

proheto: appriciate it. thanks for lookin in. pics of the flowering closet comming later today.:peace:

looking forward to it Mr. GIA, I just decided to go the route of two cabinets myself!

Pericodaking: Good idea, Im trying to set this up where i can have 5 good mothers, and keep these strains goin thru clones untill i get tired of them.

Well I have completed the flowering room. for now im using a high output T5 system, with 3500k warm ecolux bulbs. Im might just add two more fixtures, place them all side by side so it creates a umbrella over the plants. I decided to go ahead a flower my Giga Bud since it was growing so fast. I also threw Hawaiian Snow in there, due to the long flowering period. Space is good and it should hold 5 plants just fine. Here are a few pics of the space, sry for the angle, but thre is a wall keeping me from backing up to get a good shot. enjoy the lowryder pics, My first bud taking form..:slide:

ghs_grow_060.jpg

ghs_grow_061.jpg

ghs_grow_059.jpg

ghs_grow_058.jpg

ghs_grow_056.jpg

ghs_grow_057.jpg

So how does it look? Im counting 10 buds plus the top cola, im pretty damn excited. :slide:

:thanks: to both of you guys for the kind words. will be back with an update monday. :peace:

Whats up guys, Its been a week since my last update. Not much has happend, except i decided to go ahead and flower my Giga, Arjans Haze, Hawaiian snow as well. I will be ordering a new batch of seeds here in a few weeks. Im thinking about a strain from Paradise seeds: Belladonna, G-13 labs Blue Venom, or just getting another seed pack from greenhouse. If anyone has any suggestions, or really impressed with a strain let me know. I am Keeping the Lemon Skunk and Great White Shark in the veg room for clones as long as possible. after 35 days of flowering, my Thai Super Skunk still isnt showing balls. If it were male it would have show by now, am I correct? Anyway it is still looking healthy and growing everyday. On the other hand my Lowryder2 ak-47 now know as Easy Ryder is doing great. I see lots of popcorn sites. and a pretty nice cola forming up top. Its been 6 weeks. I will let it go for 9. Thanks for the compliments and +reps very much appriciated. Untill next week here are some pictures of the ladies..:passitleft:

Lowryder2 x Ak-47 now known as Easy Ryder.
ghs_grow_062.jpg

Lemon Skunk:In veg looking really healthy. Will provide me with many nice clones for sure.
ghs_grow_064.jpg

Great White Shark:
ghs_grow_066.jpg

Hawaiian Snow: Had to trim off some sick leaves. kinda looks like a palm tree now.
ghs_grow_069.jpg

ghs_grow_070.jpg

Arjan's Strawberry Haze: first week of flowering
ghs_grow_068.jpg

Giga Bud:
ghs_grow_072.jpg

Thai Super Skunk:30+ Days of flowering. still no bloom nutes. will pick some up friday, 32 inches tall..
ghs_grow_073.jpg

ghs_grow_074.jpg

Thanks for Looking in..:peace:

i did some of the strawberry haze, mine bolted unfortunately, however the smoke was very nice, but not the strongest...
you will love the lemon skunk, its my favourite so far, and I have another 4 , a week into flower now :) , sooooo strong, and such a tasty smoke, was a good yield too! I will keep an eye on this for sure!
your plants all look very healthy, keep up the good work!

i did some of the strawberry haze, mine bolted unfortunately, however the smoke was very nice, but not the strongest...
you will love the lemon skunk, its my favourite so far, and I have another 4 , a week into flower now :) , sooooo strong, and such a tasty smoke, was a good yield too! I will keep an eye on this for sure!
your plants all look very healthy, keep up the good work!

can you explain bolted? :smokin: Yea the thc content wasnt rated that high on the website. but like you said the smoke and flavor is supposed to be excellent. It also started flowering after the 2nd day of 12/12, (no bloom nutes) Thanks for that info on the Lemon Skunk, Im gonna try to keep her goin strong for awhile. what was the yeild on that LS of yours?;)
Thanks for joining the grow. :peace:

man that thai skunk is a stubborn little bugger.
you'll get her in the end though. muah ha ha ha.

can you explain bolted? :smokin: Yea the thc content wasnt rated that high on the website. but like you said the smoke and flavor is supposed to be excellent. It also started flowering after the 2nd day of 12/12, (no bloom nutes) Thanks for that info on the Lemon Skunk, Im gonna try to keep her goin strong for awhile. what was the yeild on that LS of yours?;)
Thanks for joining the grow. :peace:

they stretched quite a lot, they were quite a difficult strain to keep under control, the yield wasnt fantastic either, but like i say it was a nice smoke, just not very potent.
i did 2 lemons, and got about 4 oz dry weight from both, lovely buds, absolutely covered in thc, that was hydro system , using canna nutes. I had people that had smoked for 20 years telling me it was one of the best they had ever had, hence I have 4 more on the go as we speak, I cant wait for them to start flowering, I also have co2 this time ;-)

Wheelo: Yea its starting to be a pain in my ass. but it is showing like a pod in the intersections not hanging down. and it split to two ends. kinda looks like bunny ears. could this be the early signs of a male? still no white hairs.

Englishgrower: yes it is starting to strech and become top heavy already. hopefully i wont have to use anything to support it. but wow 4 oz from 2 plants? Sounds good to me. Im not to familiar with canna nutes are they organic? You should start a journal, im a big fan of GHS.

yeah, little pods growing out of the internodes means male. bummer.

you can go a while longer before he starts spooging all over,if it is male, so dont worry yet. wait and make sure. . . take pics. . . we'll help.

If it is a male/ toss it.

yeah, little pods growing out of the internodes means male. bummer.

you can go a while longer before he starts spooging all over,if it is male, so dont worry yet. wait and make sure. . . take pics. . . we'll help.

If it is a male/ toss it.

sry not pods more like tubular nodes, with little bunny ears on the tip. I have already tried to get pics of it but my camera is only 3.2 mp so its not the best of quality. I will give it a few more days to see if its nuts do drop. lol and if so i will pull it up.

I used magnify glass to see early sex in veg room on two plants...and near as I can tell One looks round on one plant in two pre-sex sites, that i can find, and other plant has 3 tube shaped like pre-sex sites that i could find. So am hoping like you the tube shaped means female

I used magnify glass to see early sex in veg room on two plants...and near as I can tell One looks round on one plant in two pre-sex sites, that i can find, and other plant has 3 tube shaped like pre-sex sites that i could find. So am hoping like you the tube shaped means female

when in doubt, it's usually a male! lol sorry dude, but if you don't see 2 "whispy white hairs" then it's pretty much uhadababyitsaboy lol. and yea you've got plenty of time before he tries to get your little ladies preggo, so don't worry too much.:peace::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom