Mr.Miguardi First RDWC Hemp Grow, 2021

Thx nivek,
I did some defoliation last week but plant growed and refilled all the free zone, tomorrow i will do another defoliation under the "sun line".

I have an humidifier too, he worked a lot during seedling/ early veg but now it'a basically always off.

Happy Xmas to all the grower! There is no festivity in the growing world but we hold on!
Plant are growing well specially Arnold (the top left plant in the previous photo) it's growing a really big trunk with solid stem and some flower 2 times bigger than the other plant!

Now that we're done with the formalities ai have a christmas question.

This is Mafalda, she suffered a bit during veg, one time she is almost died due to Ph fluctuation (She let all the root die) but i've saved her by injecting water and root stimulator directly into the rockwool cube, second time by a Nitrogen Toxicity. I decided to carry on and bring it to the bloom phase in any case.
Now it's in flowering, she has growed and stretched in the past 2 weeks but much less than the other 3 plants.
From this top view you can clearly see the stressed leaves with some edge rolled and curled, the growing spot are growing and stretching but not much.
Is there a way to boost her growth a little bit?
Seems it doesn't like any sort of NPK foliar feed so tried with only stimulator (Superthrive + Epsom Salt + Umic and Fulvic acid and Atami bloom stim) but i can't see any big difference. maybe a light micture with only superthrive and epsom salt?

sketch-1640427551064.png

Hi Guys! today i've got a question for you!
Plant have just started 3rd week of flowering and from 3 days 3 plant (on 4 total) are showing some white spot on the flower.
Pics are not perfect but hope it will help.

I was scared about mold but don't seems to be that the problem, maybe from the pics are not clear but it was more a light bleaching spot but leaves are green and not bleached.
White dots are growing, i have moved away from the bud a little bit the light just in case but i don't know if that it's the problem.

The strange things it's that the plant closest to the light don't show any of this dots.

PS. image are edited, i played with luminosity and leaf seems darker that what reaaly is.

DSC_0197.JPG
DSC_0196.JPG
DSC_0195.JPG

It's been a long time since the last update! Xmas, Quarantine, covid and much more happened but i keep growing and learning.
Plant are now 54 days from the 12/12 switch, EC 1.6/1.7 in the past days plant are drinking less, about 1.5L\day.
The seed breeder suggest 60days of flowering so the goal are near. Actually i'm watching avery day the bud with a electronic microscope to find some amber trichome.
Here some image!

Bertha, my best plant, it keep growing strong like a tank she's got some nice bud well covered with trichome.
No sign of problem i think, some purple leaves due to genetics and cold temp at night (when light go off).

DSC_0205.JPG

A closer look to trichomes, color and luminosity are edited don't worry about the dark green apperance.
DSC_0202.JPG

Gregory it's strong as berta, no sign of problem, only a but of yellowing on the lower leaves but it's late flowering and i think it's pretty normal.
In this photo you can see the same flower i posted a photo in the last post from 27 dec)
DSC_0203.JPG

Malfalda has got some serious problem in veg but we keep feeding and curing them.
She start to show some yellowing on the lower leaves since 4th week into flower, the yellowing keep solwly advancing despite any interventions, basically i tried to feed her some cal-mag, then some N and Epsom salt but no sign of difference.
Bud keep growing even if they seems slighty lacking of trichome compared to the other plant.
DSC_0206.JPG

Arnold for me it's a strange plant, a vigorous veg state, nice bud formation but after that the bud stay quite small with a very little sign of growing.
Trichomes seems ok and the bud are small but well covered with nice white trichome same as the past pics.
Plant have a very purple appearance and you can clearly see some yellowing and burned tips.
DSC_0207.JPG

I'm trying to find out what is the problem with the last two plant.
Mafalda's yellowing and trichome lack it's problably due to the troubled veg but the color change are so slow that seems genetics related or similar and no def related.
Arnold maybe has so much branch? the main branch has growed so much and it's too close to the light but i can't move the light source away or the other nut will receive a too low light.
It's very slowly yellowing like mafalda and bud have a nice appearance but are now growed too much.

Any suggestion?
The two "problematic plant" are the first two of the RDWC system.
Water temp are ok 18/19 °C stable now since i'm using an acquarium heater but the plant have suffered from cold water fro a few days (10°C)

It's been a long time since the last update! Xmas, Quarantine, covid and much more happened but i keep growing and learning.
Plant are now 54 days from the 12/12 switch, EC 1.6/1.7 in the past days plant are drinking less, about 1.5L\day.
The seed breeder suggest 60days of flowering so the goal are near. Actually i'm watching avery day the bud with a electronic microscope to find some amber trichome.
Here some image!

Bertha, my best plant, it keep growing strong like a tank she's got some nice bud well covered with trichome.
No sign of problem i think, some purple leaves due to genetics and cold temp at night (when light go off).

DSC_0205.JPG

A closer look to trichomes, color and luminosity are edited don't worry about the dark green apperance.
DSC_0202.JPG

Gregory it's strong as berta, no sign of problem, only a but of yellowing on the lower leaves but it's late flowering and i think it's pretty normal.
In this photo you can see the same flower i posted a photo in the last post from 27 dec)
DSC_0203.JPG

Malfalda has got some serious problem in veg but we keep feeding and curing them.
She start to show some yellowing on the lower leaves since 4th week into flower, the yellowing keep solwly advancing despite any interventions, basically i tried to feed her some cal-mag, then some N and Epsom salt but no sign of difference.
Bud keep growing even if they seems slighty lacking of trichome compared to the other plant.
DSC_0206.JPG

Arnold for me it's a strange plant, a vigorous veg state, nice bud formation but after that the bud stay quite small with a very little sign of growing.
Trichomes seems ok and the bud are small but well covered with nice white trichome same as the past pics.
Plant have a very purple appearance and you can clearly see some yellowing and burned tips.
DSC_0207.JPG

I'm trying to find out what is the problem with the last two plant.
Mafalda's yellowing and trichome lack it's problably due to the troubled veg but the color change are so slow that seems genetics related or similar and no def related.
Arnold maybe has so much branch? the main branch has growed so much and it's too close to the light but i can't move the light source away or the other nut will receive a too low light.
It's very slowly yellowing like mafalda and bud have a nice appearance but are now growed too much.

Any suggestion?
The two "problematic plant" are the first two of the RDWC system.
Water temp are ok 18/19 °C stable now since i'm using an acquarium heater but the plant have suffered from cold water fro a few days (10°C)
Hey @MrMiguardi garden looks amazing.
Sorry about the root issue.
Hopefully you caught it in time.
They don't have long.
Great work. :bravo:

Stay safe
Bill

It seems a century has passed since i started this journal but in reality it was 4 month ago.
I learned a lot, studied a lot, i did something wrong and worked to repair the damage and now this journey has come to the end.
After 2 weeks of slow drying, upside down in my drying box and 2 weeks of curing in a jar i reached the point when i can do a little sum up of the result.
5 seed plante, 4 germinated.
2 plant have growed very well with no problem, 1 plant grow abnormally but developing only small bud that never growed up (0.5g each) the last plant have reached the blooming recovering from a serious root problem and gived me 40g of flower but with a lower quality and less tricomes.

In total:
106g of "big" dryed flower (more than one gram each)
45g of small bud (0.5g)
75g of very small (0.2g each) wich probably end up with 176g of trim.
with very small bud and trim i want to do some oil infusion.

Flower smell intense and a little fruity, some hint of sweet and chamomile when vaped, not bad for a first time.
I suffered from heavy asthma since 2 year and CBD it's helping me a lot fighting the illness, almost more help than medicines!

So all the 4 plant succesfully reached the harvest (it was not taken for granted) but only 2 of then gaved me some good result.
Second gen are already planted and about one 25 days old on the adge of the veg phase, they look good and more uniform with each other.

My airstone (all the 4 stone) tends to clogg up carrying less air in the bucket even thought i cleaned them vary well , now i scrubbed a little with a "iron sponge" and it seems to work well.
Root zone are a little underdeveloped but with more oxigen in the water i hope they will enter turbo mode during veg.
I need to work on bud size this time avoiding useless too small bud.
I've created a better feeding chart using hydrobuddy software that should be resulting in a more balanced NPK ratio and now i'm evaluating some UVA/UVB boost to enhance resin prod.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom