Mr Teddy Grows Indoors & Out In 2015

Mr Teddy what can we say to that :thumb:
You came learnt and grew :clap:THEN:smokin:you took it to a level that most of us would have well me not be able to try:high-five:
But please get the wheelbarrow fully inflated for next time:love:
It was truly awesome you did it walked the walk, and picked the buds:thumb:I would recomend this thread to anyone starting there first outdoor grow all my REPs to you:goodjob:Plus it was such a joy to read :bravo::bravo::420:

Such a joy to see all those labeled jars Mr. Teddy. My heartfelt thanks for another delightful grow. Can't wait for the next one. You will PM me?

My best to the wife (may she heal quickly) and a scratch behind the ear for the pup, sweet thing that he is. It warms my heart to know you and the missus have jars of wonder to get you through the winter. Stay warm. :love:

:Namaste:

I am new here, read all of this thread and the one of your led grow, I ended up buying the same one, you have a wonderful green thumb! Looking forward to your winter projects!

top of the morning to ya Mr.T.

how is it that everytime you end a journal i start a new one :hmmmm:
spectacular work there, im kind of jealous of your harvest to be honest :smokin:

just ordered my beans and words can't describe what i went through to export money off this country, god i hate capital controls.

lets hope they arrive soon so i can start the journal sooner

:peace: N' :love:

Back
Top Bottom