Mr Teddy Grows Indoors & Out In 2015

It's been a trip. I adore growing outside. I'd go as far to say that, for me, when I grow indoors it's a means to an end. When I grow outdoors, it's an end in itself. I shall post my notes on what I've learnt this year. That's enough for now. ;)

I hope you're all good, Playmates. Peace be with you.

Pip Pip! :love: Mr Teddy x

Well done. What an experience!

By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd

I'm glad to see you depart from the words of that sonnet.

Teddy and Desfran - Teddy looks magnificent as always.

Desfran and others gave more than their pound of flesh to the weather gods, so the olympian denizons should be well appeased for a year. Friggin' royalty taxed too high but it appears you have cellared enough to keep you in high spirits.

Live well and prosper, Teddy family.

What PeeJay said. :adore: :drool:

Wicked job my friend. Masterful presentation. Glad to hear about and see the KC-45 again, wonderful specimen you grew. Perfectly faded and mature... Also exceptionally noteworthy are those Afghani specimens, absolutely phenomenal coloration. That is what I call pure aesthetic pleasure. :thanks: They obviously love it in the real Garden of Eden. :Namaste:

Congrats :thumb:

Well done. What an experience!
:thanks:

Even though I missed portions of this :hookah: I would have to say that it was an epic ride :goodjob:
420million reps to you , you can make so many goodies and have one hell of a harvest festival:high-five:
:theband::party::passitleft::allgood::allgood::thanks:
:thanks: Just happy you're here now, amigo.

:grinjoint:<---- Viridi faciem invidia (me). :love::circle-of-love:
Ahh, back on his viridissima form, Ladies and Gentlemen :thanks:

By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd

I'm glad to see you depart from the words of that sonnet.

Teddy and Desfran - Teddy looks magnificent as always.

Desfran and others gave more than their pound of flesh to the weather gods, so the olympian denizons should be well appeased for a year. Friggin' royalty taxed too high but it appears you have cellared enough to keep you in high spirits.

Live well and prosper, Teddy family.
I can't tell you, Rad, in just how many ways I like your post. :thanks:

Outstanding Mr Teddy
:thanks:

What a veritable smorgasbord of cannabis :bravo:

That would be a years worth for us......loads of bud!

Enjoy the weekend Mr T. :high-five:
We are already enjoying the different scents as they dry and start to cure. Now I know first hand why strains like Sour Diesel, Grape Ape and Blueberry have their names.

Teddy, you bad ass. :bravo:

What PeeJay said. :adore: :drool:
You both made Mrs. Teddy laugh uproariously. I cannot possibly imagine why.

Wicked job my friend. Masterful presentation. Glad to hear about and see the KC-45 again, wonderful specimen you grew. Perfectly faded and mature... Also exceptionally noteworthy are those Afghani specimens, absolutely phenomenal coloration. That is what I call pure aesthetic pleasure. :thanks: They obviously love it in the real Garden of Eden. :Namaste:

Congrats :thumb:
:thanks:, Brother. If I've given you a little joy in my plants, then it's a little bit of payback to you for all your help and support. :surf:

:thanks: Playmates

THE END

It is done. The last two girls came down. The last potted Desfran and the second-flowering MasterKush.

0012593.JPG
0022528.JPG
0032427.JPG

The chimney's been swept. Wood arrives tomorrow. It's time to settle in for winter. And light up the tent again as soon as the last hanging is done. What's left of the summer:

0042274.JPG

Here are a few things I've learnt from my second summer:

- Train them as we may, each plant has its own desire. One KC45 was a big, bushy joy. Another just wouldn't co-operate with the ties. They walk their own path as well as mine.

- Train, train, train. The girls I tied produced many times more than those of the same strains I let grow.

- I love Califoria Girls. The AU, AUC, Grape Ape and Sour Diesels were (literally and metaphorically) head and shoulders above most of the others. My West Coast Wonders.

- Mould and catapillars. I didn't see any of this last summer. This year I had proper outdoor grower problems. But I know what to look for and when to look for it now. I also know that sinking feeling when you tease open a growing bud to find that brown wasteland within.

- Bottles aren't necessary. I'm not a no-bottle fanatic. Whatever works. But I'm delighted to have raised this bunch to a happy harvest only on my own soil mix, mountain spring water and home-made nettle/borage/comfry/horsetail teas. Except they're not just my own. It's here on 420 Magazine that I've learnt about soil, about tea and about water. All I had to do was peek over the shoulders of Masters such as Lester, Lem and PeeJay. *Chapeau*, Gentlemen.:adore:

- The raised veg plot works well, although it's shady. But I'm not sure that semi-shade is a bad thing in the blazing days of July and August. The vine and rose covered pergola had half a dozen pots and they all, especially the Cali girls, did well.

- The improved soil in the open back bed was great for Desfran. But once she got to about 12 feet I started to be a little concerned. I'll prepare the soil agin this winter and cover it - maybe two or three in the border next year, but train them low. And wait for that line of rhododendrons to grow along the back.

- Big pots grow big girls. It's that simple. (Mind you, I recall the beauty that Lester grew in a, I think, 2gal last year).

- And, thanks to AUC and a couple of Afghanis, I've seen the autumn colours first-hand.

- I've learnt that a very wet September is close to disaster

- And that a well-inflated wheelbarrow tyre makes it a damn site easier to push 70litres of spring water up a mountain path.

Thank you so much for your cheering company and comments, Playmates. Grow well. :circle-of-love:

I'll see you around. Oh yes I will.

001_2_16.JPG
002_2_15.JPG

May your God go with you.

Pip Pip! :love: Mr Teddy x

A truly outstanding harvest Mr. Teddy. :adore:

"A outstanding farmer is out standing on his farm". :Namaste:

Mr T, how great you must feel. You did a most outstanding job this grow. I am so happy every thing worked out in the end. It looks like you got a good amount of stash. That should keep you STUDED up for a while. Just think, you probably got 10 years growing experience in one season, cant beat that. You Kicked Ass my friend. And That's Bitchen. Tell that frickin HOTTIE of yours, I send my LOVE. Stay in touch. TOAST

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom