Mushroom noob

4me2kn0

I'm about to make my first attempt at growing mushrooms. I ordered B+ Isolated Syringe from ITW which is different than a spore syringe from what I've read. Any advice for a complete noob? I was planning on using uncle bens unless there's a better way. A list of items I'll need would be appreciated.

B+ is a solid strain for newcomers and is fairly easy to grow and has been worked over the years and is a great commercial cube. Your options are: Get a PC and Noc up some grain, 70 bucks for a 16 quart Presto... Steam sterilize some cakes (can spawn cakes to Coco/Verm), the recipe is everywhere, or as mentioned above the fastest way to the finish line is an all-in-one bag that someone else has prepped. I can't speak on the Uncle Bens process, I know folks have been successful tho'. I personally recommend and have ran 12qt tubs at a high success rate with minimal hiccups. I feel they are the easiest way to produce MORE than enough for anyone. Do a few tubs and trust me, you will have fruits coming out of your ears once you get the process down.

P1160488.JPG

P1160681.JPG

P1160683.JPG

P1160461.JPG

B+ is a solid strain for newcomers and is fairly easy to grow and has been worked over the years and is a great commercial cube. Your options are: Get a PC and Noc up some grain, 70 bucks for a 16 quart Presto... Steam sterilize some cakes (can spawn cakes to Coco/Verm), the recipe is everywhere, or as mentioned above the fastest way to the finish line is an all-in-one bag that someone else has prepped. I can't speak on the Uncle Bens process, I know folks have been successful tho'. I personally recommend and have ran 12qt tubs at a high success rate with minimal hiccups. I feel they are the easiest way to produce MORE than enough for anyone. Do a few tubs and trust me, you will have fruits coming out of your ears once you get the process down.

P1160488.JPG

P1160681.JPG

P1160683.JPG

P1160461.JPG
This is my first one. Does it look OK?

20231101_190324.jpg

20231101_190328.jpg

20231101_190351.jpg

My first one. Does it look OK?

20231101_190354.jpg

20231101_190332.jpg

20231101_190328.jpg
Yeah I’d say they’re looking fine and dandy.

Banging effort, looks like a good yield too🫶🙏

The majority of shrooms I’ve seen have always been ‘pick just before the veil tear’ for full potency but have seen a couple (Copelandiia from Hawaii was one) where the veil needed to shed completely and caps open for full potency.

Is that the case with these? Was it B+ you mentioned?

Yeah I’d say they’re looking fine and dandy.

Banging effort, looks like a good yield too🫶🙏

The majority of shrooms I’ve seen have always been ‘pick just before the veil tear’ for full potency but have seen a couple (Copelandiia from Hawaii was one) where the veil needed to shed completely and caps open for full potency.

Is that the case with these? Was it B+ you mentioned?
Yes it's B+ 👍

Back
Top Bottom