My 1st One - Sensi Auto NL

welcome!

its a bit difficult for anyone to give you useful information until they know more about your environment and setup

here are a couple links you get you going with your journal!

if you provide more information im sure someone can give you a hand :)

How to Make a Grow Journal

How to Upload & Post Photos

Hey man, it's a sensi auto NL in soil with 3x23w cfls, it's 2 weeks old today exactly, and I'll post a picture once I figure that out

great!

there is a link in my previous post that will show you how to upload photos! there are also a few useful links under each of my posts, in my signature.

the other previous link will give you an idea of what kind of info to include in your opening journal post;

i'm sure you will have it figured in no time.

Hey Snake, Newbie :passitleft:

I'm quite visual; but I do know that if your plants aren't getting enough light, your plant has troubles with photosynthesis (converting your nutrients into chlorophil). I'm pretty sure yellow burning from the outside of the leaves is over-fertilizer; which probably isn't the case; I'm thinking maybe a lack of light to convert those nutrients.

Like I said, I'm visual :grinjoint: I'd need to see your lighting set-up. Are you keeping track of your nutrients and measuring what's going inside your soil? Also, knowing what's left over in your soil before you feed again could prevent over-fertilization and nutrient-lockout.

I hope this helped; in the meantime I'll check-in :)

Best of luck,

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom