My 2024 Basic Soil Grow

I'm on day 55 from sprout and these were flipped to 12/12 4 days ago? LOL just hanging out and waiting for sex on back left Blueberry Muffin, all others are female. I don't see pistol yet. They do not need fluids since last growth food 4days ago. My clones from Slurricane are looking OK starting to yellow but green in center they are 5days old? That's the big girl slurricane in the 2nd photo, I may later on poke a few bamboo stakes in her an the others so i can keep them from getting intertwined. Bottom left is pokey she's trying to play catchup WW x PK cross. Slurricane sisters are gonna duke it out.

IMG_20240307_032318641 5 day.jpg

IMG_20240307_032339692 5 day.jpg

I'm on day 55 from sprout and these were flipped to 12/12 4 days ago? LOL just hanging out and waiting for sex on back left Blueberry Muffin, all others are female. I don't see pistol yet. They do not need fluids since last growth food 4days ago. My clones from Slurricane are looking OK starting to yellow but green in center they are 5days old? That's the big girl slurricane in the 2nd photo, I may later on poke a few bamboo stakes in her an the others so i can keep them from getting intertwined. Bottom left is pokey she's trying to play catchup WW x PK cross. Slurricane sisters are gonna duke it out.

IMG_20240307_032318641 5 day.jpg

IMG_20240307_032339692 5 day.jpg
Sorry i meant to say back right is Blueberry Muffin, back left is the smaller Slurricane

Update on my grow. No sign of flower yet, they are beginning to stretch. They are 60days from sprout 7days into 12/12. Clones taken on the 3-1 the 4 slurricane cuts only 2 rooted and i took 3 more which i'm trying the clonex and water only method so far no sign of root. I also took 4 cuts from Blueberry Muffin did the clonex gel then into fluffy seedling mix placed under the dome under small T5 station. So i've only got 2 clone survivors so far LOL. Tent is holding steady temps 75-80f RH 50%.
I'm removing just a few bigger fans every couple days nothing much till they flower. They do appear to be stretching. The bottom left ugly duckling with the modeled leaf has normal looking small leaf under the fans guess that's good? Caution going forward it's gonna be crowded i know already hitting the walls of the tent. Have a good day, spring weather here later in the week suppose to hit 70f time to start my peas :)

IMG_20240310_092854514 day6.jpg

Clones taken on the 3-1 the 4 slurricane cuts only 2 rooted and i took 3 more which i'm trying the clonex and water only method so far no sign of root. I also took 4 cuts from Blueberry Muffin did the clonex gel then into fluffy seedling mix placed under the dome under small T5 station. So i've only got 2 clone survivors so far LOL. Tent is holding steady temps 75-80f RH 50%.
Good luck on your clones. If you end up looking for alternative ideas, I tried a lot of different ways and finally had success with the process linked in my signature.

Cloning is really hard until you find something that works for you and then suddenly it's easy. But it also seems very individual. What works for someone else might not work for you.

Bubble cloners are supposed to be the easiest and most consistent but I couldn't get very many to root in them.

Perlite and a hand sprayer does the trick for me.

Good luck on your clones. If you end up looking for alternative ideas, I tried a lot of different ways and finally had success with the process linked in my signature.

Cloning is really hard until you find something that works for you and then suddenly its easy. But it also seems very individual. What works for someone else might not work for you.

Bubble cloners are supposed to be the easiest and most consistent but I couldn't get very many to root in them.

Perlite and a hand sprayer does the trick for me.
So true
Straight into warm, moist coco works for me

Well i'm 12 days since flip and i've got pre flower showing on my 2 Slurricane. The Blue Berry Muffin is a fem and i've been cloning the heck out of her but so far failed on first attempt now i've cut 6 more and hope i get 2. I want to use them outdoor this summer. There's a pic of the 4 slurricane clones which i'll up pot in a couple days they are just showing roots out the bottom.
The runt sicko cross of WW x PK is growing and sorta into stretching LOL but not seeing pre flower on it nor the BBM yet. They are a couple weeks behind when i germinated the seeds.

It's fantastic weather here in So. Oregon for the next 7 days so the weather folks say?? I've got 2 of my raised beds ready to plant some veggies in and the 3rd is being used for compost dumps until it gets 3/4 full then i put old potting soil in it.

Sorry i did'nt get the full tent pic this post but the ladies are doing good looking healthy except for the runt. The Slurricanes are being fed Dyna Grow Bloom every other watering and also some fishshit with bat guano teas because they looked like they needed it. All 4 plants are under a Vipar P2500 at 75% and 25" from canopy. I'm a slow cautious grower on indoor plants and i'm patient. I hope you enjoy my basic grow i know it's kinda elementary compared to the more technical used grows here. I thank you for allowing me to show my grow.

IMG_20240315_101806440 (1) pre.jpg

IMG_20240315_102222087  pre 2.jpg

IMG_20240316_054945067 pre 1.jpg

IMG_20240316_054925637  pre 2.jpg

IMG_20240315_102538563 (2)  slur clones.jpg

Well i'm 12 days since flip and i've got pre flower showing on my 2 Slurricane. The Blue Berry Muffin is a fem and i've been cloning the heck out of her but so far failed on first attempt now i've cut 6 more and hope i get 2. I want to use them outdoor this summer. There's a pic of the 4 slurricane clones which i'll up pot in a couple days they are just showing roots out the bottom.
The runt sicko cross of WW x PK is growing and sorta into stretching LOL but not seeing pre flower on it nor the BBM yet. They are a couple weeks behind when i germinated the seeds.

It's fantastic weather here in So. Oregon for the next 7 days so the weather folks say?? I've got 2 of my raised beds ready to plant some veggies in and the 3rd is being used for compost dumps until it gets 3/4 full then i put old potting soil in it.

Sorry i did'nt get the full tent pic this post but the ladies are doing good looking healthy except for the runt. The Slurricanes are being fed Dyna Grow Bloom every other watering and also some fishshit with bat guano teas because they looked like they needed it. All 4 plants are under a Vipar P2500 at 75% and 25" from canopy. I'm a slow cautious grower on indoor plants and i'm patient. I hope you enjoy my basic grow i know it's kinda elementary compared to the more technical used grows here. I thank you for allowing me to show my grow.

Beautiful garden :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thank You, I'll take a full tent shot and post it in a couple days. I'm heading out and up to Eugene, Oregon to watch a Fancy Cat Show with my daughter LOL. I want to see a 25lb Maine Coon and forest cats. Oh i love doggies also. Hope you are feeling well and you can work some outdoor projects soon.
Peanut and Howie enjoying some spring sun.
Have a great day :thumb:

DA74403D-8F1F-4407-9296-E3AB1F184036.jpeg

Yayyy!!! I was waiting on you 😂…the one you commented on about in my journal is fem also…we both rockin fems…what can I say the ladies love us😝

Good Monday morning fellow grow buds. I do believe all my 4 photos are in pre flower. A pic of my simple tent setup and how i move air around. That's a Vipar P2500 hanging 25" maybe less from the plants canopies, it's less on those 2 back taller ones. Blueberry Muffin, Slurricane tallest in the back. Front are another Slurricane on the L and sicko runt WW x PK cross. Almost dwarf photoperiod she's growing into a auto flower LOL. All are 80+ days from seed.

I did decide to twist and pinch that runt tied down for good now she was a mess of broccoli heads underneith so i just wacked and trimmed we'll see how she liked those apples ! Just gave plain water today. I really enjoyed the cat show saturday with my youngest daughter, i drooled over some outstanding Maine Coon kitties and Persian ( daughter has one of those ) she's so sweet not typical cause she hunts!! Indoor / outdoor lovely .:love::laugh::snowboating:

IMG_20240318_053249722_HDR  tent .jpg

IMG_20240318_053309490_HDR  preflower tent.jpg

IMG_20240318_053339785_HDR  pre 18.jpg

IMG_20240318_053349642_HDR  ww pk.jpg

Hello and Good Morning from Oregon. It's been awhile since last update on my grow. I took a short vacation with my youngest daughter she's 43 went to Pueto Moroles MX 5days of super hot & humid weather difficult for me to keep up during the day walking the Mayan ruins but i did'nt faint LOL i kept well hydrated ate delicious meals. Had my niece water the plants an feed my cat, sister had my dogs so i could be worry free so i knew my pets would be well cared for an safe.
Anyhow my plants need more food and were given a good dose yesterday.
Close to 3wks into flower and 12wks from sprout. First 3 pics are my clones of 2 slurricane and 7 blueberry muffins. Slurricane were hard for me to root only got 2 good ones but blueberry muffin took off. I'd like to trade 5 of them from someone close to me for a couple other photoperiod hopefully someone near will pop out?

Any way my tent is lacking care an feeding i'll try an catch up with it i've got plenty of free time other than finding out i will need to replace my whole house HVAC system to the tune of $7,400 such a lovely gift to myself. Not a big surprise as i had issues last Nov. knew the system was pushing 20yrs. well there ya go it's time. Got gas heat an electric heat pump for AC won't need another in my lifetime. Joys of home ownership :adore::goof::peacetwo:

IMG_20240405_061146474_HDR clone 5.jpg

IMG_20240405_061126882  clone5.jpg

IMG_20240405_061112518  clone 5.jpg

IMG_20240405_060937093 (2) ap5.jpg

IMG_20240405_060857365 ap 5.jpg

Hello and Good Morning from Oregon. It's been awhile since last update on my grow. I took a short vacation with my youngest daughter she's 43 went to Pueto Moroles MX 5days of super hot & humid weather difficult for me to keep up during the day walking the Mayan ruins but i did'nt faint LOL i kept well hydrated ate delicious meals. Had my niece water the plants an feed my cat, sister had my dogs so i could be worry free so i knew my pets would be well cared for an safe.
Anyhow my plants need more food and were given a good dose yesterday.
Close to 3wks into flower and 12wks from sprout. First 3 pics are my clones of 2 slurricane and 7 blueberry muffins. Slurricane were hard for me to root only got 2 good ones but blueberry muffin took off. I'd like to trade 5 of them from someone close to me for a couple other photoperiod hopefully someone near will pop out?

Any way my tent is lacking care an feeding i'll try an catch up with it i've got plenty of free time other than finding out i will need to replace my whole house HVAC system to the tune of $7,400 such a lovely gift to myself. Not a big surprise as i had issues last Nov. knew the system was pushing 20yrs. well there ya go it's time. Got gas heat an electric heat pump for AC won't need another in my lifetime. Joys of home ownership :adore::goof::peacetwo:

IMG_20240405_061146474_HDR clone 5.jpg

IMG_20240405_061126882  clone5.jpg

IMG_20240405_061112518  clone 5.jpg

IMG_20240405_060937093 (2) ap5.jpg

IMG_20240405_060857365 ap 5.jpg
Looks like the ladies are fattining up nicely you have a healthy lookin garden keep 'em green!

Good Sunday morning to ya'll 30days of flower and seeds sprouted 90days ago. Temps are staying consistent not much change 78-80f 40%Rh. I'm trying to remove tie downs as i like to " set them free" in the last month or so. Just a funky me thing let them go now like a caged bird. The tie downs are now imbedded into the trunks an branches on some so that's that won't try and take them off it will tear up the tissues.

The second pic is the crappy cross of WW & Pkush yes it's getting frosty but where's the nug buds?? Most good growers would of tossed it not wasted the space but i just left it and hoped it would turn around for the better. Thoughts are welcome as well as giggles:cheesygrinsmiley: 3rd pic is the Blueberry Muffin bag seed and 4th&5th are Slurricane.:cheer:
It appears the slurricanes are fattening up pretty good as is the blueberry i figure another month or so to go. I'm feeling less than motivated could be the wet cloudy weather were going through for the next several days, I got to excited about the sunshine as usual blahhhhss. I'm gonna deliver a couple BB clones today to a friend she'll cheer me up:high-five:and have another couple coming by to pickup 2more clones. I grow cause i love it can be mostly anything from flowers to veggies dirt is my healer along with MJ. Oh i fixed my greenhouse roof with new weaved plastic tarp that made my day so now i can stick my she shed stuff back in without it getting soaked. Gotta protect the outdoor grow ya know. Bring on the sunshine Momma Nature I miss you.:ciao:

IMG_20240414_045055571_HDR 30.jpg

IMG_20240414_044901376_HDR 30.jpg

IMG_20240414_044434255_HDR  30.jpg

IMG_20240414_043920253_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240414_043542218_HDR 30.jpg

Good morning those are my dogs Sonny & Poppy mixed breeds of something that doesn't shed LOL just sweetie pies. I can't put anymore soil into these now i had them out checking them over and all of them are node 1 into soil just about. Next time i'll remember to light tap the soil down prior to transplanting. I'm not worried about it i've grown photos in 3gal bags.

Keeping up with the tie down adjusting alittle more and took 3 more clones of that big slurricane bottom right. Last growth food given yesterday with 1/2gal each of fluid. I'm going to flip them in 5days maybe less. I'll just water them only flip to 12/12 give them Dyna Grow Bloom on the next needed waterings. Temps are good 75-80f RH 50-65% I should be able to tell sex on the blue berry muffin within about 7days after flip, it's in the bottom left corner. Fingers crossed :)

Good day all, stay safe

IMG_20211121_050742576.jpg

IMG_20240303_051553698 flip.jpg
cute lil doggies, does the cat get along with them ? back in the day I had a big old Tom cat. when I got my dog from the shelter he was big for a puppy and grew into big dog. but the first day I got him home the cat very casually walked up to him and smacked him in the face, the dog realized after that who was boss. an even tho he grew to over 100 lbs he was always Leary of the cat

cute lil doggies, does the cat get along with them ? back in the day I had a big old Tom cat. when I got my dog from the shelter he was big for a puppy and grew into big dog. but the first day I got him home the cat very casually walked up to him and smacked him in the face, the dog realized after that who was boss. an even tho he grew to over 100 lbs he was always Leary of the cat
Oh yes they all get along great. The dark one Sonny he protects the cat LOL

Back
Top Bottom