My 2nd Grow First Grow Died Diary Pics Included

anonkali

So I tried growing a White Widow, got a feminised seed and attempted my small grow, below are the pics. It got so bad at the end that I binned it. No idea what happened to it, any ideas?

Was watering with some plant food once a week but i do think the mix was quite strong, kept in a cupboard at over 20'c with a pink LED grow light (Red & Blue).

It started off fine, then it was way too tall, so I did some research and cut the top off to create two colas, it stopped growing for a few days then the two colas grew a couple inches longer, then it all went crispy and brown. I did a complete flush of the plant, washed all the roots and re-potted it in some fresh soil, it didn't recover then died.

Growing a blue cheese seed now, it's just sprouted a root from the seed, and it's gone in some soil today.

Anyway, here's some pictures of the White Widow that's no longer around.
I have the full notes and more pictures if anyone want's to see them.
Any pointers to help with my new seed, would be most appreciated.

Here's the new seed between some damp kitchen roll.
Been a couple days since the last picture, the seed is now in a pot with fresh soil and some water.
I'll update when i can.

If you look closely, you can notice the declining health (beginning on the bottom leaf) even before topping. This becomes clearer on the pic probably taken a week or two after you topped.

So it's been a while. The plane has been growing very well and looking very healthy until recently. It's now between 7-8 weeks old and has been doing well in a grow box with an LED panel grow light and a computer fan creating plenty of air flow. The temperature has been no lower than 21'c and no higher than 25'c. The humidity has been between 50-70% and it's been watered when the top of the soil is dry. I'm using just ordinary soil and the pH is about 7.2, I haven't given it any nutrients but I think the soil has some slow release nutrient balls in it.

But now the leaves seem to be curling and just started to twist, and some bottom leaves are going yellow. It seems to be getting taller slowly and producing new leaves from the top centre but I'm concerned about its health.

What do you guys think?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom