My Blue Moon

ok buck or anyone else out there in420land. my girls are soon to be put to flower and are green and healthy. but there is one strange thing about them. most all of the canopies fan leaves are just one leaf. there are some 3and5s but for the most part she has single leaves.
anyone have a thought about this?

ok buck or anyone else out there in420land. my girls are soon to be put to flower and are green and healthy. but there is one strange thing about them. most all of the canopies fan leaves are just one leaf. there are some 3and5s but for the most part she has single leaves.
anyone have a thought about this?

Weird.... Got a pic?

Weird.... Got a pic?

DSC016955.JPG
that was from last week. but I will try to get some new ones. for the most part tho wednsday is pic day.

That is very interesting. I am thinking genetics are the issue. She looks super healthy.

yes sir..

cant play for cash anymore . but if you free play will have to look each other sometime :)
PM me and I will tell you my screen name there or you can give yours I think I have seen the sf part before.

geez I almost forgot.
Moses, Jesus and this Old bearded guy are at the golf course.
Moses sets up first at the tee. he hits a beautifull shot right down the fairway, the ball hits a rock and bounces into the middle of the water hazzard.
Moses goes to the water hazzard and waves his 9iron at the water thus parting it and goes and makes the shot from there just 1foot from the hole.
Jesus steps up to the tee and when he hits it it does the exact same thing as moses's. but instead of sinking his ball flated right on top of the water. so Jesus walks across the water, makes a shot and puts the ball just inches from the cup.
Jesus gives Moses that gotcha look.
Now the Old bearded guy goes to the tee.
he hits the ball and its a terrible slice. it goes bouncing in the road and hits the bumper of a truck. this sends the ball flying down a hill where it bounces into the same water hazzard.
but this time the ball rolls onto a lillypad just as a frog jumped out of the water and caught it in his mouth.
then out of nowhere a hawk swoopes down and grabs the frog, he takes off and the frog drops the oldbearded guy's ball right on to the green and it rolls right in to the cup!
Moses says toJesus "I hate golfing with your dad"

you little soccer ball you:)

It's no wonder my hubby calls me Crayola Girl (i.e. intelligent lady but I often need things drawing in crayon for me to get it!). I sat here with the kind of look of confusion you get when indica'd out .... huh???? :bigblush:

Got it now though! What a film.

geez I almost forgot.
Moses, Jesus and this Old bearded guy are at the golf course.
Moses sets up first at the tee. he hits a beautifull shot right down the fairway, the ball hits a rock and bounces into the middle of the water hazzard.
Moses goes to the water hazzard and waves his 9iron at the water thus parting it and goes and makes the shot from there just 1foot from the hole.
Jesus steps up to the tee and when he hits it it does the exact same thing as moses's. but instead of sinking his ball flated right on top of the water. so Jesus walks across the water, makes a shot and puts the ball just inches from the cup.
Jesus gives Moses that gotcha look.
Now the Old bearded guy goes to the tee.
he hits the ball and its a terrible slice. it goes bouncing in the road and hits the bumper of a truck. this sends the ball flying down a hill where it bounces into the same water hazzard.
but this time the ball rolls onto a lillypad just as a frog jumped out of the water and caught it in his mouth.
then out of nowhere a hawk swoopes down and grabs the frog, he takes off and the frog drops the oldbearded guy's ball right on to the green and it rolls right in to the cup!
Moses says toJesus "I hate golfing with your dad"

:laughtwo: :thumb:

It's no wonder my hubby calls me Crayola Girl (i.e. intelligent lady but I often need things drawing in crayon for me to get it!). I sat here with the kind of look of confusion you get when indica'd out .... huh???? :bigblush:

Got it now though! What a film.

I like to see if anyones paying attention :)

I was just seeing if anyone was paying attention:):blushsmile::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom