Upnorths First Grow Journal Soil Grow

upnorth

ha there i have growin a few time outdoors and in side but only with bag seeds now i have the money to buy some seeds but on question right know when they say yeild of 200 grams is that only one plant or what i am looking a low rider or white widow. and i have no camera yet

here is what the site says

Where can White Widow be grown: Indoors/Outdoors

White Widow Flowering Time: 9-11 weeks

Yield: 175-200

Genetics: 75% sativa - 25% indica

Harvest: Year Round

Height: 125cm - 150cm

Description: Beautiful buds with white crystals (looks like it is sugared) with redish orange hairs.

and by the way

soil is mircale grow potting mix
u have 2 200 watt forals
small fan
timer on 18/6

I had a question about yeild too...and came to my own assumption that the yeild is talking about the yield on average...per bag of 10 seeds. the reason i say this is because the Nirvana WW i go say the yeild is 450g...so i'm thinking this is crazy...that would mean one plant would yeild nearly 15 oz's...which is absurd in my opinion. I read grower reviews on people who grew the same strain and they said they'd get 1.5 - 2 oz per plant...which would make the 15 oz' per bag of 10 seeds seem more feasible.

oh...and 150cm is roughly a little more than 4.5 feet.

Well if grown outside 15oz off one plant is no big deal. Lots of plants grown outdoors the yields are measured in pounds not ounces. Indoor? Not likely. Not unless you are growing in a warehouse with an assload of lights and a killer system.

well on day three i think started saterday my first bag seed broke soil i am a a happy daddy know it is only 1/2 inch know it was hidding under peice of dirt lamass

yea it was over 6 foot tall this ones only gonna be like 3-4 i hope

and i just added the 2 200 watt flours a half hour ago while timer was off i hope that enought for a few days it should be couse only one plant so far

and by the way the first stage room is 3 foot deep by 3.5 feet tall and 6 foot long

for there to be alot of bud outside you will need a really PRIME light spot. a green house will also help. i live in a hilly area so its hard to find apot with good light.

dopeassjackson said:
for there to be alot of bud outside you will need a really PRIME light spot. a green house will also help. i live in a hilly area so its hard to find apot with good light.

this grow will be indoors couse its snowing out as i type up here in mn. i have a few question tho like when should i prune and can i clone in soil or does it have to be hydo. i know i am why early but want to plan a head. if hydo i am shopping for a 6-10 plant set up

dopeassjackson said:

ok i'll try this again last post never showed up wtf. this grow is all indoors becouse its so cold up here last night freezing rain and a few snow flakes.

On a side note is i posible to clone into soil or just hydo. and when should i prun i know its way early but i like to plan ahead if i can so i have all the right shuff.

The plant is like 2 inches tall and the light is 2-3 inches away cous i want a short stoky plant:bongrip:

what should i do next i just want it to be perfect:smokin:

wow its on the site now sorry to confuse any one

upnorth said:
On a side note is i posible to clone into soil or just hydo. and when should i prun i know its way early but i like to plan ahead if i can so i have all the right shuff.

The plant is like 2 inches tall and the light is 2-3 inches away cous i want a short stoky plant:bongrip:

what should i do next i just want it to be perfect:smokin:

wow its on the site now sorry to confuse any one

Yes you can clone in soil just as easily as in hydro, most people who grow in soil use those peat pellets that expand in water, for cloning. You will need cloning solution(liquid or powdered) and some very sharp scissors. Just wait a while, it's something to do just before flowering.

ok my 1st plant is about 4 inches tall and growing its second set of leaves to day (i hope its a female). on a side note i planted 2 more seeds last night they are know under 700 watts of flour power any ideas will be noted

i should realy just start growing my own shit, oh god i shudder at what i could do with a 6 foot tall treestalk, well its pretty obvious what i would do, smoke it down. damn i wish i had some weed right now

ok sorry its been a while. i got five plant growing right know. plant one is the oldest it is about 6-7 inches tall and about that wide it is so full of leaves i cant beleave it i bet there is 25 leaves on it already. ok plant 2 named oldbongman is the next biggest it is about only 4-5 inches tall. plant 3,4,5 broke soil on monday so not much going on there yet. All plants will be put into flowering when each plant is 10 to 12 inches tall. between my 2 room i have over 1000 watts of flor light. curntly plants are in one gallon contaers.

any ideas on what else i need to do?

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
sounds all good, but how about some pictures? Would love to see your plants anyway good luck.
Peace P420
i am going to try to borrow one soon i dont thonk i am getting one for xmas couse my mom got me a car yea

Back
Top Bottom