My Blue Moon

Have you ever watched the movie To Sir With Love?
I kind of fancy a thought that you have (pardon the spelling) kochney or you know pigmillien.
anyway A Triffle will be most delicous if you please. maybe strawberry?:circle-of-love:

I just have to say that everytime I hear LuLu sing To Sir With Love. I go into a trance. I love the way She sings it. It is awesome. If I could post the Youtube video I would but it does not have anything to do with weed so I must use discipline!!!

Hooooooooo Hawwwww!!
:circle-of-love:

Do you remember ..."I ain't gonna build you no chapple" ??

AAAmen AAAmen AAmen amen amen. does it go anything like that?:)

Do you remember ..."I ain't gonna build you no chapple" ??

AAAmen AAAmen AAmen amen amen. does it go anything like that?:)

I just have to say that everytime I hear LuLu sing To Sir With Love. I go into a trance. I love the way She sings it. It is awesome. If I could post the Youtube video I would but it does not have anything to do with weed so I must use discipline!!!

Hooooooooo Hawwwww!!
that aint true. I smoked a joint the last time I watched it:)

Ok now I have to watch a movie, I hope its not a musical!

Ok now I have to watch a movie, I hope its not a musical!

it aint no musical. but it defines the 60s and life in general almost to the T

OK here we go
I gots some pictures
I just got to show
I took the so the quality is bad
but with some more practice
they wont be so sad.
going to flower friday, I know I said today but I did some bending and snapping:( so I thought I would give them a couple days to recover.
OOOPPPSSS I have to freakin download them first! BRB

OMG, I can't even come up with a witty response to the last page and a half because I can't stop laughing! You guys are a bloody riot! :laugh:

OK here we go
I gots some pictures
I just got to show
I took the so the quality is bad
but with some more practice
they wont be so sad.
going to flower friday, I know I said today but I did some bending and snapping:( so I thought I would give them a couple days to recover.
OOOPPPSSS I have to freakin download them first! BRB

ok now I got it
DSC017244.JPG
DSC017203.JPG
DSC017195.JPG
DSC017185.JPG

and now a different color
DSC017165.JPG
DSC017156.JPG
DSC017146.JPG

and a poor little sick kid that I gave away and took back after I saw what horrible thins he had done.:thedoubletake:
this kind of thing is hard to see.
so if you are weak of heart or there are any children in the room, you may want to turn the channel
DSC017173.JPG

please dont send donations! just see that this atrocity never happens to you or ones you love:thanks:

FC... you cheer me up no end, you are utterly bonkers and I love it! :thumb:

That poor ickle baby! What on earth happened to it? I want to take her in and fuss the poor wee thing, but I know she will be getting lots of TLC with you.

You've done a brilliant job of keeping that canopy even as well, that a how to do it if ever I've seen it...

FC... you cheer me up no end, you are utterly bonkers and I love it! :thumb:

That poor ickle baby! What on earth happened to it? I want to take her in and fuss the poor wee thing, but I know she will be getting lots of TLC with you.

You've done a brilliant job of keeping that canopy even as well, that a how to do it if ever I've seen it...

poor little thing, Its a sight isnt it. I had too many plants and a freind(not sure now)said he would grow her up.
well when I saw that poor thing it was rescue mode.:helpsmilie:
so I snatched her away from the grip of death and called the spcthc on the guy. she is the same age as my little girls.
how could anyone do such a thing?
I'am going to try and save her life gave her a new home and some more light.
with any luck she will make it.
SHE WILL MAKE IT DAMNIT!

poor little thing, Its a sight isnt it. I had too many plants and a freind(not sure now)said he would grow her up.
well when I saw that poor thing it was rescue mode.:helpsmilie:
so I snatched her away from the grip of death and called the spcthc on the guy. she is the same age as my little girls.
how could anyone do such a thing?
I'am going to try and save her life gave her a new home and some more light.
with any luck she will make it.
SHE WILL MAKE IT DAMNIT!

The same age?!! WTF was he doing with her, growing her like a bloody mushroom?!!!!! Fluffy is NOT impressed.

I am so pleased you rescued her, and now I want to see and hear more updates on her especially. She needs a name FC, that will help her improve as she feels more loved and secure.

The same age?!! WTF was he doing with her, growing her like a bloody mushroom?!!!!! Fluffy is NOT impressed.

I am so pleased you rescued her, and now I want to see and hear more updates on her especially. She needs a name FC, that will help her improve as she feels more loved and secure.
FLUFFY you may name her!
Or I will name her Fluffy if thats ok:)

FLUFFY you may name her!
Or I will name her Fluffy if thats ok:)

Really? You'd name her after me?!! This would be wonderful, I would be so very honoured! :hug:

Ya know, she'll do great. A bad start doesn't always mean a bad end, and now this little one is going to get extra support and cheering from me.

Today has been a difficult day. Thank you for just putting a bucket load of sunshine and rainbows in it for me.

Looking good man!

Back
Top Bottom