My Blue Moon

OK,,,Oki surrender please save the little darling , please tell me how I can help, or where I can send my LARGE cash donation..I'm crying my eyes out right now ..So sorry , I just needed my binkie

Dam what a journal. i had a lot of chuckles reading through the pages. Mind if I pull up a chair and watch the show? :popcorn:

Dam what a journal. i had a lot of chuckles reading through the pages. Mind if I pull up a chair and watch the show? :popcorn:

please do! all are welcome here!

I wouldnt through my kitties out either!

well if there is one thing I know she is pure as drivin snow not another plant male or female in sight.
and with a name like Fluffy how could I go wrong:angel:

Its always the ones with the cutesy names like Angel, Princess, and Fluffy who end up being the dirty girls with 3 kids at 18.

Don't let this happen to your girl Fishy, Chastity belts are the only way to be sure.

its always the ones with the cutesy names like angel, princess, and fluffy who end up being the dirty girls with 3 kids at 18.

Don't let this happen to your girl fishy, chastity belts are the only way to be sure.

lmao

very nice Mr. cricket:rofl:

Well... When looking at the canopy, I saw this nice, even, beautiful canopy. Then we get to the side with Fluffy on it, and I was thinking that it was just an under-performer. Didn't even realize that it was a "Save ME!" moment.

I'd do the same thing, FC... Save it. If only for the sake of saying, "You coulda had **THIS** if you had just given her some attention...asshole"

Well said Jandre! We gotta root for our wee Fluffy now haven't we? :)

Its always the ones with the cutesy names like Angel, Princess, and Fluffy who end up being the dirty girls with 3 kids at 18.

Ahem...!!

Not always.... ;)

Some of us are just tough little buggers who have a soft side we don't always like to show because it makes us vulnerable...hence the need for a "cutesy" name!

Anyway, I am fluffy. You should see my hair when its just been washed! :)

Ahem...!!

Not always.... ;)

Some of us are just tough little buggers who have a soft side we don't always like to show because it makes us vulnerable...hence the need for a "cutesy" name!

Anyway, I am fluffy. You should see my hair when its just been washed! :)

you tell em fluff

Well Fluffy looks like she is going to make a come back:cheer:
the pale color is going away and she is drinking like a fish. not out of the woods but she is out of intensive care. more in a bit:)

I knew she would! I think she is a good "experiment" to see what you can get even when your plant looks like it really shouldn't be alive but desperately wants to be. Very interesting, I like little experiments like this. I'm trying to germinate some bag seed so I can have a play around with topping, LST etc and not wreck a primary plant.

I knew she would! I think she is a good "experiment" to see what you can get even when your plant looks like it really shouldn't be alive but desperately wants to be. Very interesting, I like little experiments like this. I'm trying to germinate some bag seed so I can have a play around with topping, LST etc and not wreck a primary plant.

well she may not get to big, but she will give me her best. next week on picture day little fluffy will be on the runway:)

Finnally someone else see's the little lady (tramp) for what she really is,,not livin in a fairy tale world , where all little plants grow up in a rich home and get to eat NAME BRAND CEREAL

Don't let this happen to your girl Fishy, Chastity belts are the only way to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom