My Blue Moon

Yeah but yours is funny too! I can't post any more bubbles photos unless he's holding some weed :thedoubletake:

HappyCat1.jpeg

View image in gallery

if you are going to grow 100% sativas..you better know how to do all training...or have a high vertical...:thanks:

oh yeah aint got no problem lassooing them there girls and making them grow MIWA:)

Jimmy you should becarefull poking a sleeping bear or kitty:)

I was going to poke the mod, but I do like this site a lot so I will behave for now!

Well fishcake , how is our little darling doing today ,, all jokes aside I'da did the exact same thing , and you know she's gonna flourish

she is doing very well REAL GOOD as a matter of fact!
and I know you would do the same. I mean why wouldnt you?
no offense but some of your posts were a little mean spirited but everyone is different.
glad to have you aboard still and whats up with your grow? got anything goin on or in the making?

thank you again Fluffy for the reps
You are a sweetheart!

Teaser, the scrog is working quite wll this time around counted 70+ bud sites. well 70 wholes are filled and some have a couple tops growing out of them. Fluffy has new growth too:party: she is going to make it for sure
but man does my house stink. rekon I may have to do something about that. if I keep the door closed its ok but the second I open it Pepe le pew goes runnig throught the house:)

apart from my auto's im growing a dela haze strain (10 ft 1kg monster) and a pure landrace afghan kush indica...i intend to breed them till i got just the right balance =D

the plan is to have a daytime haze, but by bed time, you know you have been indica'd lol

This is pretty much my plan...desire...hope...dream... too :)

Teaser, the scrog is working quite wll this time around counted 70+ bud sites. well 70 wholes are filled and some have a couple tops growing out of them. Fluffy has new growth too:party: she is going to make it for sure
but man does my house stink. rekon I may have to do something about that. if I keep the door closed its ok but the second I open it Pepe le pew goes runnig throught the house:)

Course she is gonna make it ;) What strain is she out of interest?

I'm hoping I can get away with just a couple of plants smell wise without having to panic, but we shall see, there may be an overnight purchase of a carbon filter on the horizon!

Course she is gonna make it ;) What strain is she out of interest?

I'm hoping I can get away with just a couple of plants smell wise without having to panic, but we shall see, there may be an overnight purchase of a carbon filter on the horizon!

she they are blue moonshine indica dom and semi fast finishers so I'am told.
they were gifts to me from the man I used to get smoke from till I started growing my own1
now isnt that counter productive for him!lol rekon one customer aint going to kill him tho.

its good to have that kind of relationship with people you buy from, my outlets are also my inlets, i dont know or deal with anyone else on any level. i have no smoking buddies any more and the only poeple who know i even smoke are my suppliers, my family and most of the labourers ill never meet again when i do one of my short work contracts, and that is mainly so i can sound out more suppliers i can remain in contact with.

i have only added 2 contacts in the last 3 years or so and quite a few have faded from history as they are deemed too unstable or gangsta like or poor business minded e.t.c

i just want a few guys i can meet up with and make a few trades. everyone else can know me only as a myth =D

except you guys anyway, this is my haven, where i can truly be myself amongst like minded individuals who intimatly know all the strengths and weaknesses living in harmony with our plant entails. =)

its good to have that kind of relationship with people you buy from, my outlets are also my inlets, i dont know or deal with anyone else on any level. i have no smoking buddies any more and the only poeple who know i even smoke are my suppliers, my family and most of the labourers ill never meet again when i do one of my short work contracts, and that is mainly so i can sound out more suppliers i can remain in contact with.

i have only added 2 contacts in the last 3 years or so and quite a few have faded from history as they are deemed too unstable or gangsta like or poor business minded e.t.c

i just want a few guys i can meet up with and make a few trades. everyone else can know me only as a myth =D

except you guys anyway, this is my haven, where i can truly be myself amongst like minded individuals who intimatly know all the strengths and weaknesses living in harmony with our plant entails. =)

Glad to be part of that little world!

I open the door, fish cake says, and pepe le pew runs through out the house. I walked into the back yard yesterday and hole shit that is exactly how it was out there. Hope it doesn't drift to far. I have an acre and the nearest house is a good neighbor and i don't worry about him but the way it is stinking the back yard up, yikes

Back
Top Bottom