My Blue Moon

thank you Gig for the rep. thats great!

I open the door, fish cake says, and pepe le pew runs through out the house. I walked into the back yard yesterday and hole shit that is exactly how it was out there. Hope it doesn't drift to far. I have an acre and the nearest house is a good neighbor and i don't worry about him but the way it is stinking the back yard up, yikes

LOL I know what you mean! I have been debating getting a hutch and some pet skunks to cover the smell:)

oh yeh I forgot to say that I had to raise the lights about 6" today and that I'am going to shut the lights down to flower mode tonite.
Fluffy gets it too:)

oh and thank you Jimmy for the rep too:)

oh and thank you Jimmy for the rep too:)

I tried to rep the rep comment but it said I am unreputable :(

Gotta grow the none ultra stinky buds when in urban areas outdoors :D.

For awhile I was worried about my Chem D. But it smells sorta like pinetrees and I have a big pinetree in my yard. So maybe it covers it up. Or maybe everyone nearby totally knows I grow dope in my backyard lol... who knows.

Fudge I almos forgot!
A man is making dinner for the family, venison! MMM MM
anyway he gets it all plated with tatters and corn.
his kids ask him" whats the name of this stuff daddy?"
Jokeing he says "well its the same thing your mother calls me"
Just then the little boy says"AAHH dont eat it its a dick"

I tried to rep the rep comment but it said I am unreputable :(

Gotta grow the none ultra stinky buds when in urban areas outdoors :D.

For awhile I was worried about my Chem D. But it smells sorta like pinetrees and I have a big pinetree in my yard. So maybe it covers it up. Or maybe everyone nearby totally knows I grow dope in my backyard lol... who knows.

the worst part is I aint so much scared of LEO as I am of my neighbours

Fudge I almos forgot!

:rofl::rofl:

so here is the poop on the 2046 seeds
110to120 days to flower
100% sativa
can only be grown with a height restrictive methods (scrog wich I'am all about)
20to25% thc

Sorry, just catching up, but HOLY SHNYKIES! 120 days? Now that's a sativa after my heart with the psychadelic properties. I just can't grow her in my Cardboard Flower Box, I think. Well... I do have that 2x4 screen I could try. hmmmmm....

Fudge I almos forgot!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
:rofl:

Sorry, just catching up, but HOLY SHNYKIES! 120 days? Now that's a sativa after my heart with the psychadelic properties. I just can't grow her in my Cardboard Flower Box, I think. Well... I do have that 2x4 screen I could try. hmmmmm....

LST is the key..start when she gets 3 nodes..tie side shoots ..and everything vertical DOWN...don't release permanantly until buds form..height=6 foot max...i'll order one...show you it can be done...gotta stay focus...:thumb:

LST is the key..start when she gets 3 nodes..tie side shoots ..and everything vertical DOWN...don't release permanantly until buds form..height=6 foot max...i'll order one...show you it can be done...gotta stay focus...:thumb:

you go MIWA!
I love when I grow something with someone else! and I know you will do well

Course she is gonna make it ;) What strain is she out of interest?

I'm hoping I can get away with just a couple of plants smell wise without having to panic, but we shall see, there may be an overnight purchase of a carbon filter on the horizon!

Hi Fluffy. :love:

Do you have any Essential Oils? When I had a only a few plants when I started growing, I used Essential Oils to hide the oder. Only a drop or two in a dish or ashtray with do just fine.

If you don't know what they are here is a link that tells you what they are. Believe me a drop or two will fill the room with a nice fragrance.
You can make your own perfume too! :yummy:

Just an idea. :love:

Sorry fish cake :oops:,after reading back, I do realize I went to far ,,I picked up that attitude from the mean Nuns that beat me as a child , trying to make me right handed, left was no good ,my knuckles were always red or bleeding from getting smacked with a yardstick..so I was always picked on .telling me I was no good and would never amount to anything useful , :sorry:
she is doing very well REAL GOOD as a matter of fact!
and I know you would do the same. I mean why wouldnt you?
no offense but some of your posts were a little mean spirited but everyone is different.
glad to have you aboard still and whats up with your grow? got anything goin on or in the making?

Back
Top Bottom