My Blue Moon

hey OMM I just ordered me a lucy and a 2046 just because they said it was hard to grow!
wonder how thats going to work out have you ever tried to grow or smoke it?

I like runways!

Aeroplanes? Well, if you get to watch the Blue Angels practising... I come from a Royal Air Force background and would have served myself if I hadn't knackered my arm so young so absolutely love this sort of thing!

hey OMM I just ordered me a lucy and a 2046 just because they said it was hard to grow!

Sorry FC, am a bit dim today. 2046?

I've been looking at Lucy as well, might have to be buying a couple of seeds. I so wish I had more room to grow more plants, I just like variety not necessarily for the quantity.

I got to see the blue angels, 2 weeks ago ,I live close to an air base that was celebrating their anniversary ,they had a big air show,everything from the big galaxys to the stealths, and the angels,. great show
Aeroplanes? Well, if you get to watch the Blue Angels practising... I come from a Royal Air Force background and would have served myself if I hadn't knackered my arm so young so absolutely love this sort of thing!

Sorry FC, am a bit dim today. 2046?

I've been looking at Lucy as well, might have to be buying a couple of seeds. I so wish I had more room to grow more plants, I just like variety not necessarily for the quantity.
thats ok its name is 2046 and like Fluffy I like a challenge. they say that its difficult to grow. so I may have just pissed 20pounds down the comode. but they also say it very potent and I wanted to grow a sativa so I threw a dart at the board and it hit there:)

Put a 1/4 inch layer of sand on top of soil. Gnats gone. Smothers the larva that live in roots. Really works.

thanx John she doesnt have gnats LOL she was just not takin care of very well so I brought her home for a little tlc. my freind had her and wasnt taking too good of care of her. but now shes on the mend:)

so here is the poop on the 2046 seeds
110to120 days to flower
100% sativa
can only be grown with a height restrictive methods (scrog wich I'am all about)
20to25% thc

so here is the poop on the 2046 seeds
110to120 days to flower
100% sativa
can only be grown with a height restrictive methods (scrog wich I'am all about)
20to25% thc

Ooooh....now this is interesting FC....

Does it have a write up on the "effect"?

Ooooh....now this is interesting FC....

Does it have a write up on the "effect"?
says its very phsycadellic high very upbeat with a fruity haze taste

You will love Lucy! Easy to grow too. To me and Xlr8 and Mr Kip it's one of the best.

I have a 2046....haven't grown her yet.....long flower time.:high-five:

:adore: :yummy:

Indica gal but I LOVE haze

most all of my grows have been indica dom. so I thought I would have a go at a sativa next time around as that wiil be my last one:)

Don't give on the little girl fishcake. I had one that i actually took out of the tent and set it off to the side and about a week later it had some new growth amongst the dead. Here is that girl as a lady. The one in the middle. The big one is her sister. Both are unknown strain.
0011031.jpg

Don't give on the little girl fishcake. I had one that i actually took out of the tent and set it off to the side and about a week later it had some new growth amongst the dead. Here is that girl as a lady. The one in the middle. The big one is her sister. Both are unknown strain.

reps :hug:

You guys n gals sure know how to have fun around here! I have not had any smoke in a week or so, you guys keep me laughing.

You guys n gals sure know how to have fun around here! I have not had any smoke in a week or so, you guys keep me laughing.

thank you for the rep GG, I've been around yours and its pretty sweet, hell its great:)

Back
Top Bottom