My Blue Moon

fish cake....speaking of paying attention. I didn't get much sleep last night and for the life of me I can't remember where you posted your drying method. If you would do me a favor and post it in Fluffy Haze's Journal. I would certainly appreciate it. Ah..... so would she! Thanks Brother. I'm going to bed! :Rasta:

fish cake....speaking of paying attention. I didn't get much sleep last night and for the life of me I can't remember where you posted your drying method. If you would do me a favor and post it in Fluffy Haze's Journal. I would certainly appreciate it. Ah..... so would she! Thanks Brother. I'm going to bed! :Rasta:

OMM he posted it in my Royal Haze journal. :)

Hey ish Cake!! I am going to have to check out your drying method too!! I heard good things about it!!
:oops::biglaugh::rocker:

Originally posted by Fish Cake

ok now we have a difference of opinions. grow green is right about 5to 7 days to dry.
this is my version after that so you can toss a coin as to wich you prefer
I tell when dry from hanging by snapping a stem. it should snap but not break off. if it snaps off to dry.
after you get a proper dry then comes the cure.
store your nugs in an airtight container(mason jar or tupperware) the humidity level should come to 62%. or about the same as you have it when you put it up but that may also be higher then the 62%.
everyday open the jar for 15 minutes and let them air out. do this twice a day for a week or 2.
you may have to take your buds out of the jar and put the top buds at the bottom and bottom on top. rotae your stock.
they sell humidity pacs at cigar shops and some head shops that maintain 62% humidity also on Ebay.
If for some reason they get to dry you can use a slice of orangepeel or apple and store in your jar with your nugs.
have I already said this here before? oh well here it is again. once you have reached the 62% level your buds should stay awsome for 5to6 months in an airtight container.
but you can do as you see is best for you

ok buck or anyone else out there in420land. my girls are soon to be put to flower and are green and healthy. but there is one strange thing about them. most all of the canopies fan leaves are just one leaf. there are some 3and5s but for the most part she has single leaves.
anyone have a thought about this?

I am really busy right now so no pics ... this happens when I "self-scrog" a plant with its own leaves, I have one now I will have to try to show you

I am really busy right now so no pics ... this happens when I "self-scrog" a plant with its own leaves, I have one now I will have to try to show you

I will post pics today. its really no biggy cause she has alot of groth and the nodes are very tight.. just strange. guess there is nothing bad I'am doing its the same as my other grows. and I had minimal problems with those.
and as always it will surely be a pleasure to see your pics:cheer:

Originally posted by Fish Cake

ok now we have a difference of opinions. grow green is right about 5to 7 days to dry.
this is my version after that so you can toss a coin as to wich you prefer
I tell when dry from hanging by snapping a stem. it should snap but not break off. if it snaps off to dry.
after you get a proper dry then comes the cure.
store your nugs in an airtight container(mason jar or tupperware) the humidity level should come to 62%. or about the same as you have it when you put it up but that may also be higher then the 62%.
everyday open the jar for 15 minutes and let them air out. do this twice a day for a week or 2.
you may have to take your buds out of the jar and put the top buds at the bottom and bottom on top. rotae your stock.
they sell humidity pacs at cigar shops and some head shops that maintain 62% humidity also on Ebay.
If for some reason they get to dry you can use a slice of orangepeel or apple and store in your jar with your nugs.
have I already said this here before? oh well here it is again. once you have reached the 62% level your buds should stay awsome for 5to6 months in an airtight container.
but you can do as you see is best for you
thank you TG

I know its late now but I did another version at fluffies.
glad you could valadate my or your method. as a matter of fact I thinl I may have plagerised one of your posts from the past:)

glad you could valadate my or your method. as a matter of fact I thinl I may have plagerised one of your posts from the past:)

Good on you fish cake! I didn't think I had anything worth plagiarizing . Now, I'm proud! :grinjoint:

Good on you fish cake! I didn't think I had anything worth plagiarizing . Now, I'm proud! :grinjoint:
hell one could steal a movie from your journals:)

I loved playing for cash , they took it away about the week i retired ,,, i was devistated .. and now I don't think you can even search a player out ,seems like they just changed that ..but my poker screen name is the same, sfw88 . I play every morning
cant play for cash anymore . but if you free play will have to look each other sometime :)
PM me and I will tell you my screen name there or you can give yours I think I have seen the sf part before.

I loved playing for cash , they took it away about the week i retired ,,, i was devistated .. and now I don't think you can even search a player out ,seems like they just changed that ..but my poker screen name is the same, sfw88 . I play every morning

will keep an eye out I usualy play sit n gos

Fluffy hugs for looking after me! Thank you!

Pfft. We all look to you OMM, you are our wise old owl and mentor. Your green thingies say "reputation beyond repute". 'nuff said ;)

You did and I am taking your order for home baked treats as a thank you! What would you like FC? (sorry, I can't quite manage to get Scarlet to jump out of the cake for you, the best I can manage is Miss Scarlet from Cluedo).

You did and I am taking your order for home baked treats as a thank you! What would you like FC? (sorry, I can't quite manage to get Scarlet to jump out of the cake for you, the best I can manage is Miss Scarlet from Cluedo).

Have you ever watched the movie To Sir With Love?
I kind of fancy a thought that you have (pardon the spelling) kochney or you know pigmillien.
anyway A Triffle will be most delicous if you please. maybe strawberry?:circle-of-love:

Have you ever watched the movie To Sir With Love?
I kind of fancy a thought that you have (pardon the spelling) kochney or you know pigmillien.
anyway A Triffle will be most delicous if you please. maybe strawberry?:circle-of-love:

I have indeed my friend, Sidney Poitier is on my list of all time greats. I've not seen My Fair Lady as Pygmalion though, I loved the film and I can imagine it's awesome on stage.

"The rain in Spain...."

A trifle it is then my dear, and if you would like strawberry then strawberry you can have! ;)

I play the 25,000 , on up ,,always sit n go's ,whats your screen name ?

well you will have to look for me on the lesser tables.
it seems my luck has been compramised
but I will work on it

I have indeed my friend, Sidney Poitier is on my list of all time greats. I've not seen My Fair Lady as Pygmalion though, I loved the film and I can imagine it's awesome on stage.

"The rain in Spain...."

A trifle it is then my dear, and if you would like strawberry then strawberry you can have! ;)

that too is on my top 5 list of movies and actors. hell it chokes me up everytime he tares the letter up.
Oh and when LULU sings the song at the dance:)

Back
Top Bottom