My Blue Moon

if they look like paint spots then you just splashed stuff on them.
but if it looks like dew or the start of tiny dots you may have a problem

Done whiz high, I think the gnat medicine might be causing some blemishes too, the closet is almost filled and it's hard to get underneath without hittin some foliage.

Whats the nat spray your using? I have nats but never had a problem. I usually jusyt smack them on site and clean them up and scream PLANT LIFE!!! LMAO. Oh and the extra moisture in the room in shady spots will cause problems also if not enough air is coming into the room. Turn your fan up higher if you can.

BUGS very BAD kill KILL kill

It's worry free by garden tech. I have 4 fans just a blazin, and I'm around 45% Rh. Plants are elevated on an expanded metal shelf with coffee cans supporting it. with 1 fan blowing under the shelf and at the other end of it a fan is blowing straight up. I use alot of fans, I know the circulation is important, especially at optimum Rh's and temps. When it all lines up in the correct parameters those plants grow so fast! BTW, the whole house is wreakin like exotic friggin bud, It will probably be pretty interesting here at thanksgiving if any squares show up. My house, My rules.

Fire for effect, adjust, commence firing 100 rounds HE. Those little fuckers got dead quick when I hit em with that worry free. Those mfers f'd up my plants soooo bad last time I took what I had and aborted the grow, whatever, I cannot be stopped, however my progress may at some times be impeded. Which allows me to take a break and smoke a minnatuska balooty!

I have ordered from the single seed centre the last 2 times. got both orders without issue. shipping was less then $10
if you spend enough they give top shelf seeds. but you have to spend $30 to getem. other then that I have been happy with their selection and delivery

My thoughts and prayers are with all the ladies who have bugs.... :)

I Want One
Fire for effect, adjust, commence firing 100 rounds HE. Those little fuckers got dead quick when I hit em with that worry free. Those mfers f'd up my plants soooo bad last time I took what I had and aborted the grow, whatever, I cannot be stopped, however my progress may at some times be impeded. Which allows me to take a break and smoke a minnatuska balooty!

My thoughts and prayers are with all the ladies who have bugs.... :)

you sure are a special dude TG:) gone and wiped out a butt load of them critters. DIE DIE DIE

Sorry to hear about the mite bro. I will personally come and kill them all for you one at a time if I have to. Some times they are in our homes with out us knowing and find there way to any household plant... Looks like they found the sweet spot in your home. Try to bring down your humidity a bit as that will help control them a little while you fight them.

Positive vibes being sent your way!

Thank you for the reps!

I have ordered from the single seed centre the last 2 times. got both orders without issue. shipping was less then $10
if you spend enough they give top shelf seeds. but you have to spend $30 to getem. other then that I have been happy with their selection and delivery

My bad for posting all of that though. Cause Kitty got to me again:cheesygrinsmiley: But cool thanks. For now on im continuing to say beans lol

It's worry free by garden tech. I have 4 fans just a blazin, and I'm around 45% Rh. Plants are elevated on an expanded metal shelf with coffee cans supporting it. with 1 fan blowing under the shelf and at the other end of it a fan is blowing straight up. I use alot of fans, I know the circulation is important, especially at optimum Rh's and temps. When it all lines up in the correct parameters those plants grow so fast! BTW, the whole house is wreakin like exotic friggin bud, It will probably be pretty interesting here at thanksgiving if any squares show up. My house, My rules.

I wanted thanksgiving at my house but i dont allow ppl to come over any way. Have to remind my self that ppl dont know how to shut up and mind there business. Also they talk to much. I have code locks on all of my doors though any way :cheesygrinsmiley:

My house, My codes, Nobody knows!!! lmao :laughtwo:

ya wizh, I'm used to all kinds of people bein around, someimes 20 at a time I don't even know, as long as they can use shears and they get paid for what they do it's all good, I've met a many a good joe that way, matter a fact, one of em just sent me about a thousand seeds from last years program. I'm germinatin 4 of em as we speak.

See I dont have any friends or unknowns like that around me. I wish I did though because then 2 heads will make for a great grow. I knew 1 person. Hes alot older then me though but he doesnt grow any more. Hes actually the one that got me to start growing. But other then that, Im ok with 420 friends! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom