My Blue Moon

well we are winning the war on bugs,winning the war on bugs
praise the lord and pass the bong we're winning the war on bugs!

Ya fish, I'm on fungus nat patrol continually. I'm seein a little leaf damage on a few bottom leaves, it looks like nute burn , but I'm sure it's from the bug spray. I'm not seeing many bugs, and when I do I have a mad minute on those little bastards.
destroy those bastards! tell em to get the hell off your garden!!
hope you have no more trouble with them boss EVER!

To cure gnats with soil just cover soil with a layer of sand 1/4 inch deep. It smothers larve that live in the roots. sand will kill and gnats are gone. and i love live ladybugs for mites. but im in a greenhouse. mighty wash is good for a spray , cheeper than liquid ladybug .

good morning fish

Sounds like my mold song. Its a take off the old song " I fought the law"" I came in the house one day singing " i fought the mold and I WON"

morning John, how are you this fine day?
just got back from a driving lesson with my son:bitingnails:
goin to roll a rather LARGE doob and calm down a bit:):rollit::loopy::phew:

The winning the war on bugs deal goes perfectly with the music of 99 bottles of beer on the wall fish, did you plan that? If you did that absolutely confirms that you are at least a borderline genius and a composer exstrordinaire.

as a matter of fact I plagerised a song by the Asylum Street Spankers called winning the war on drugs. if you get a chance look it up on you tube. I would link it but I aint no good at that stuff:)

So there going to take away all munchies? We can bake or own goods and with special treats in them. But Oregon didnt pass the mmj law. they never will. Thats the worse state to get caught doing any illegal drug activity. They give you murder time for a nickle bag of weed.

I think you are thinking of Nevada. Oregon has MMJ it just doesnt have MJ fully legal yet.

thank you Jimmy:)
you need a little culture! this is one fine band! they play all janras of music
look for the beer song you may like that instead

Excellent Tune!! I am clogging in front of my computer right now. Great choice Fish and thanks Jimminy Cricket!! Yeeeeeeeeeee Hawwww!!!!

Pass the bong and roll a blunt!!
And if you don't your a real snufalufagas!

Back
Top Bottom