My Blue Moon

Loooooooolllll!!!!!! :laugh:

Mr Fluffy just got given a laminated certificate for surviving a Dave's Insanity Sauce on Sausage Roll Challenge! Hahahahaha ... this made me proper laugh :bravo:
Check this one out! I have the Total Insanity. Haven't tried them all yet, but I'm working on it.

Hijack over.... sorry.

Ya know whiz, I think about that kinda stuff alot. It's like this, If I'm in the park and everybodies dog is crappin in the grass, I feel pretty safe when my dog is crappin there too. Different situations call for different security measures. I also know a few people who work the industry, 50 years growing and no jail time, I study their security concerns and have formulated my opinions throughout my life. I WILL NOT be stopped from making freinds or interacting with my world because of political pressure, Our progress may be impeded at times, but it's obvious that we cannot be stopped, not here or any where else in the world. We must make good use of the weed or we are gonna miss out on the most versatile plant in existance.

Check this one out! I have the Total Insanity. Haven't tried them all yet, but I'm working on it.

Hijack over.... sorry.

thats what I'am talking about, I get a lot of stuff from the Hot Sauce Stop! they have every and any sauce you could want:) dont care how calente it is as long as it tastes goooood:)

I am glad you don't have southwest mites, they love hot sauce! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey boys, I've been studyiing some terminology to try to figure out what these seeds I have are. If I understand correctly, an F1 hybrid is the result of sexual breeding. So , If it's feminised, then the cross was made with female pollen? Another question, If a plant herms and pollinates itself or any female for that matter, Dosen't that breeding pass on the gene that causes plants to herm? I see folks talkin about fem seeds comin from herms, I kill those plants like they are satan himself, which would actually lower the propensity of cannabis to produce herms, The same way they cull dogs who exhibit an undesireable trait, hopefully by sterilization, to preserve and forward the breed. Am I thinkin straight boys?

Hey boys, I've been studyiing some terminology to try to figure out what these seeds I have are. If I understand correctly, an F1 hybrid is the result of sexual breeding. So , If it's feminised, then the cross was made with female pollen? Another question, If a plant herms and pollinates itself or any female for that matter, Dosen't that breeding pass on the gene that causes plants to herm? I see folks talkin about fem seeds comin from herms, I kill those plants like they are satan himself, which would actually lower the propensity of cannabis to produce herms, The same way they cull dogs who exhibit an undesireable trait, hopefully by sterilization, to preserve and forward the breed. Am I thinkin straight boys?

I think you are thinking right about the F1s.
as far as the hermie, the seeds may be prone to hermie again. but the enviroment plays more of a factor then genetics. as you know faulty light periods, stress from over or under watering and so on can cause even stable genetics to hermie.
that said I would rather not have one if I can help it.
I think if you were to pose this question to Jandre, DP or GiGabane they could give a better answer. everything I have said is just from reading and have no real exspierence with hermie seeds or breeding in general:) hope I said something meaningfull:)

sorry TG should have mentioned you also,
so if your listening Mcloadie, TG is another good guy to ask:)

I was going to bring that up. but still I would be talkin out my ass:) so you know:)
I think I comprende, I'm gonna use colloidal silver to try to make some fem seeds. These mexikush plants are lookiin like they bred true, and something funny as hell, the plants are nearly identical to the northern lights x big bud. If a person didn't know, it would be hard to tell.

i is here.

with the hermies if you let them self pollenate then 50% of the seeds will have the hermie trait and the rest will be ok, how ever as fish cake suggested environment plays a huge roll, so keeping them stress free will help them stay hermie free, but its in their genes so it could happen, but the hermie gene is in all the plants, so stressing them makes them go hermie, it is also possible to reveg and hermie plant and grow it back out stress free as a female that dont go hermie.

so if a hermie self polinates then 50% of the seeds will be hermie or their abouts,
but if you used the pollen from the hermie and put this pollen on a female plant, then the seeds from this would be 100% fem and not have any hermie trait, well not more than any other plant,

hope that helps

bravo DP you swooped in and saved the day!
reps to you SIR

Yeah what DP said.

no worries, im usually on here a lot more often but been real busy the last week, im back on here now and trying to get caught up,

if you have any questions feel free to ask, if i dont reply then pm me and ill get back to you a bit quicker,

Back
Top Bottom