My Blue Moon

Oh Yeah, there is the frosty!!

day 52 of flower
DSC019571.JPG

Oh Yeah, there is the frosty!!

tried to do the f16 ios 4000 manual thing but I aint gots that fingered out yet:)
thanx buck:)

thank you younglady, it wont be long and your ladies will make mine look like hay
Psh I don't believe that for a minute. This grasshopper has a long way to go yet!! Thanks for the vote of the old confidence tho, Fish. You're a good 'un. ;)

Those are some really nice looking plants and great pics - Nice job brother! :bravo:

+rep if I can. You really did a nice job with canopy height management. :thumb:

Psh I don't believe that for a minute. This grasshopper has a long way to go yet!! Thanks for the vote of the old confidence tho, Fish. You're a good 'un. ;)

cmon its just a weed:)

Those are some really nice looking plants and great pics - Nice job brother! :bravo:

+rep if I can. You really did a nice job with canopy height management. :thumb:

thanx X, sure aint know grow like yours but I am still practiceing:)

ok if I never come back again... its because my wife is sending me to the grocery store:/
so if yall dont hear frome me in 3 hours. for the love of are beloved weed call for help.
just want ya to know that I'am counting on you!
now cover me I'am goin in:helpsmilie:

Looking fantastic. I agree with X on the canopy management. Absolutely perfect! :thumb:

thank all of you for your kudos.
I am having an anxiety attack now a bout when to chop! you would think that fishcake would Know and I do.
but I want it to be the finest blue moomshine anyone has ever smoked LOL .
I have pretty much all cloudy on the pistils but with very little amber aside from some on what ever surgar leaves are left.
so I think sunday.. which will be the start of week 8. I will may harvest:)
I keep thinking that I have harvested to soon on my other grows. but not dissapointed. but always wondering if...

thank all of you for your kudos.
I am having an anxiety attack now a bout when to chop! you would think that fishcake would Know and I do.
but I want it to be the finest blue moomshine anyone has ever smoked LOL .
I have pretty much all cloudy on the pistils but with very little amber aside from some on what ever surgar leaves are left.
so I think sunday.. which will be the start of week 8. I will may harvest:)
I keep thinking that I have harvested to soon on my other grows. but not dissapointed. but always wondering if...

Id say give em another 4-5 days then give the ol' 48 hours in the dark :thumb:

Fish your ladies are looking so nice. Chop when you want to. this is getting really exciting. :circle-of-love::party::party::party::cheer::cheer::party::party::circle-of-love:

You do have plants after all!:bravo:

Nice plants too...yummy!

Ya could take a sample and quick dry. That way you'll know for sure when to cut...just saying....

All kidding aside they Look Great!:thumb:

Good luck making it back from the store!!!! :rofl:

Here's the Queen's Grow link.

Happy Turkey Day!:goodjob:

Ho Ho Ho! Happy Thanksgiving!!

turkey-joint_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom