Queen's Royal Green Garden

QueenTokelove

Ok fam, here is the new journal. I have lost count on what number grow this is, if I had to take a wild guess I think this would be about the 5th. Featured in this grow will be 3 strains, pineapple chunk, red diesel, and a skunk auto. It is my first time working with an auto. Here is the info I found on each one.

Pineapple Chunk

Type: Indica Dominant
Genetics: Pineapple x Cheese
Yield: Optimum indoor. 650 gr/m2
Height: 60 - 80 cm
Flowering time: 55 to 60 days
THC: 25%
CBD: 1.1%

Advanced Auto Skunk Mass

Genetic: Critical Mass x Skunk #1
Yield: 300 - 350 grs. / m2
THC: 14%
Indoor height: 80 - 90 cm.
Indoor flowering period: 60 - 70 days

Red Diesel

Genetics: Californian Indica x New York City Diesel (NYC Diesel)
Flowering Period: 9-11 weeks
THC Content: 19%
CBD Content: 1.1%

I have already started using coco and hopes to be able to try some OC at the end of the month. I have heard such good things about OC that I decided to give it a try. Atm, the pineapple chunk is a little sprout which I potted on 11/10/12. While waiting on the auto to come, I started germing the red diesel, it hasn't cracked open yet. I just got the auto yesterday and am germing both using the paper towel method which is new to me. I usually just use some toilet paper. Since folks seem to have a good turnover using the paper towels, I decided to try something different. I have them both on a plate, paper towel well soaked with a heating mat underneath it. I will be using a Fujifilm camera to take pictures with.

0011072.JPG
03978.JPG
04064.JPG

OK girl...I am watching you watching me watching you... It should be fun comparing notes..:high-five:
:tokin:

LOL, alright now. I have to check out your journal. Pull up a chair and make yourself comfy, you're the first to stop by so you have the best seat in the house.

I'am here, no lets light this disco up baby!!maybe a little Marvin Gaye's keep on dancin:)

I'am here, no lets light this disco up baby!!maybe a little Marvin Gaye's keep on dancin:)

You're right on point with some Marvin Gaye but I was thinking Turn on some Music, heard that one?

i is here. would have been here sooner but i couldnt find it in current journals...got here in the end =)
those finish dates look great in the order you listed them. if your in a rush you could be smoking one while waiting for the next to finish

I was wondering if people saw it or not. I did mention it in OMM's journal so he and others would know. Guess it's just kinda slow right now. Yeah, well, from your lips to the Goddess' ears, I hope I can do just that. I started the the pineapple chunk first, checked the red diesel and skunk auto but hasn't cracked yet. I was expecting the auto to yet but I was at least hoping that the red diesel would have. I hope it is not a dud because I am really looking forward to that one.

Just wanted to know what you guys thought of the pics? Do they still look blurry? I am working with a new camera and I just don't understand half of the functions. What happened to just point and click? I watered the pc last night, checked the beans today, they were dry so I gave them some more water. I have them on a plate with a plate on top, should I take the top plate off? I usually germ in that white cup in the first pic so this is new to me. The temps seem to be in control right now running between 78-85, the humidity is kinda low and all over the place sometimes. I am a nervous wreck about this because I don't want no more mites though I am ready for them if they should come.

I hope you all have a good thanksgiving. Don't get too full on that turkey, you know you got watch those figures! I don't like turkey so I am going to have a pork roast and watch me some football! Go Cowboys!!!!

its slow every where but have you thought about why Tigger was sticking his head down the toilet?

its slow every where but have you thought about why Tigger was sticking his head down the toilet?

he was lookin for pooh!
Iam glad you were hihg for this:)

Hi My Queen! :love:

Nice start to the grow! Got a few questions for you.

Are you using OC+ or regular OC? If your using regular OC, then you will need to feed your girls a bit of molasses every once in a while. OC alone doesn't have the things in it to create the micro creatures that help your roots. The molasses will take care of that for you.

The pictures look much better than old ones you used to take. There should be an automatic exposure setting on it some where. For close ups you can change the settings to Micro close ups. Just keep playing with it. Practice makes perfect...well most of the time. :Namaste:

Hope you have a happy Turkey Day.....it's Jo's Birthday too.:hippy:

happy turkey day! your gracefully aging majesty:circle-of-love:

Hey QTL

I think I made the first page Yay! Knowing me the next pic I see will be buds :cheesygrinsmiley: eeesh

Good Luck

Happy Thanksgiving!! Fish and I are cook'in if you want to come over!!

PS stop by Fish's place first cause I think it's gonna get pretty wild later :cheesygrinsmiley:

I sitting in on this one. I'm using OC+ also. Your photos look good to me and aren't blurry

how come I cant find the link to this thread?:rofl:

yea i didnt see it either its why i just asked in omm's page lol
got two people to link it back lol
thanks omm and jandre

Hi My Queen! :love:

Nice start to the grow! Got a few questions for you.

Are you using OC+ or regular OC? If your using regular OC, then you will need to feed your girls a bit of molasses every once in a while. OC alone doesn't have the things in it to create the micro creatures that help your roots. The molasses will take care of that for you.

The pictures look much better than old ones you used to take. There should be an automatic exposure setting on it some where. For close ups you can change the settings to Micro close ups. Just keep playing with it. Practice makes perfect...well most of the time. :Namaste:

Hope you have a happy Turkey Day.....it's Jo's Birthday too.:hippy:

I haven't gotten the OC yet but I am guessing I should get the OC plus? But thanks for telling me about using the molasses with the regular OC. I still have some. Yeah, I figured out what the macro function was but all these other symbols have me confused but I will see if I can find an online manual for the camera. Tell Jo Happy Birthday.

Happy Turkey Day to you too, Fishy. You too, J. And can't forget you either Buck. What you and Fishy partying together, oh noes that spells trouble with a capital T!!!!! Welcome Beemerbill, don't think I have seen you in my other journals, hope for your input in this one.

Checked again on the beans, still the red diesel hasn't popped yet been germing since Saturday night. But the auto has popped and I will prolly pot it later tonight. I am hoping the red diesel will pop maybe I should have left it in the cup to germ. The temps is staying at 78. Guess that's about it for today.

Back
Top Bottom