Queen's Royal Green Garden

I am here, sorry so late to the party. Got side tracked, XL steak nacho's at Taco Bell. Had the munchies from hell.

I am here, sorry so late to the party. Got side tracked, XL steak nacho's at Taco Bell. Had the munchies from hell.

Hey, you're not that late, only on page 2. I use to love Taco Bell until I got to taste authentic mexican food now you couldn't pay me to eat some Taco Bell.

Just thought I would throw in there that the skunk auto has been planted. It seems like the tail got a little bit longer since I had checked it earlier. I am so excited, I could just spit!!!!! Still trying to keep high hopes for the red diesel but how long should I keep germing it before it is considered a dud?

I had a seed take almost 2 weeks to sprout, then all of a sudden it exsploded out of a peat pod:)
but before the day ended it fell over D E D hope this dont happen with yours:circle-of-love:

I had a seed take almost 2 weeks to sprout, then all of a sudden it exsploded out of a peat pod:)
but before the day ended it fell over D E D hope this dont happen with yours:circle-of-love:

Well then I guess I will keep it around and see what happens.

Got some new seeds I'm working on too. Good luck on this grow.

Thanks, what beans did you get? Any autos? Or suggestions on which strains to get? Gonna be doing autos for the next few grows.

Hey Queen I see you got a new one started and im here I hear you on the autos im planning on collidial on my autos to get some auto seeds for my 2013 outdoor extravaganza. I was thinking maybe blueberry or auto critical Ive heard good thins about the critical do you know anything on the BB? On the RD I had one before it barely sprouted and when it did it grew slow and very deformed like I was revegging from seed maybe a strain thing but maybe just me anyway enough babbling im subbed :thumb:

Hey Queen I see you got a new one started and im here I hear you on the autos im planning on collidial on my autos to get some auto seeds for my 2013 outdoor extravaganza. I was thinking maybe blueberry or auto critical Ive heard good thins about the critical do you know anything on the BB? On the RD I had one before it barely sprouted and when it did it grew slow and very deformed like I was revegging from seed maybe a strain thing but maybe just me anyway enough babbling im subbed :thumb:

Good to see you, Mr. G. Sorry, I don't know anything on the BB. Autos are new to me. What I prolly will end up doing is one reg fem along with one auto until I can build up auto beans and meds. Oh no, don't say that about the rd, I was actually looking forward to. If the auto gets done before the pc then I will start another auto by then I should have a couple more. I am hoping the auto will be done by my birthday in January.

Just a small update, I just planted the auto last night and already it is starting to peek out of the coco. Now that is fast, I am starting to like autos a lot more. The temps are running in the 70s, upper 70's, humidity. Would it be ok to give them molasses this soon? They're too young for nutes but I figure molasses would be great for their tiny roots. Someone let me know. I'll take pics once the auto comes out more so prolly by next week. Super hyped!

Queen, got my aerobloomer with built-in scog built today. I also redid the top of the aerovegger because I used 4" net pots when I made it originally so I made a new top and set it up for 3" pots and switched it all today...I hope my girls handle the switch without going into shock! I'll know in a day or so...come by my "new and improved indoor grow" and check it out when you get a chance. I think I am going to try some autos in the near future
:tokin:

hi i done a pineapple chunk in soil got 3 z off dry but i want impressed with teh hi. was very string like a sativa not dense. but i topped and had 2 huge colas but wasnt impressed with the outcomes. my mates smoked it he said it was okay i didnt rate it. mite just been a dodgy seed or somthing oh and it took like 12 weeks flower. smelt lovely too

the auto will finnish quicker and need fliushing sooner so u cant grow this plant with the same feed as the others , ok if in soil not okay if in nft or iws or somthing like that. i dont know what u growing in..

ok i found it,subbed, on autos i have grown and bred a few and grown out the crosses, they will run close to the same as reg but are fast at about 3 weeks most show sex, they dont like transplant its best to pop em and put them in their permanent hone any shock will hurt yeild, i would not top but lst is ok, cant clone, so breeding is a must , i avoid feminized auto since to get seed you have to use silver to hermy them, i have done it but the timing is tricky, all in all i love them they are generally very tough and resist bugs,cold and mold really well
some are sensitive to nutes, i just popped 10 autos half are my crosses(3mi-caramel,2 himalaya blue diesel) the rest are breeder seeds (1 super auto sativa 4 auto assassins) they finish in 8-10 weeks from seed (really!) some can go longer if you need seeds and are doing silver they wont self destruct or anything, my first cream caramel auto went 14 weeks so i could get self pollinated fem seeds i chopped the top 75% and let the rest go for the seeds to ripen, autos are fun cuz you getn to go thru so many plants and if your me try all sorts of crosses, let me know if you have any questions im more than happy to help:thumb:

how come I cant find the link to this thread?:rofl:

1) Click your picture.
2) click Find latest started threads
3) right click on your newest thread, and choose "copy URL"
- OR -
3) Click the thread you want to link to, then, when the page loads, in the address bar at the very top ((https://www.)), highlight all, right click and choose "Copy"
4) Post it in the thread you are wanting the link by right clicking in the Edit Box, and choosing "Paste"

This works for EVERYONE you want to keep up with new threads, not just your own threads.

Queen, got my aerobloomer with built-in scog built today. I also redid the top of the aerovegger because I used 4" net pots when I made it originally so I made a new top and set it up for 3" pots and switched it all today...I hope my girls handle the switch without going into shock! I'll know in a day or so...come by my "new and improved indoor grow" and check it out when you get a chance. I think I am going to try some autos in the near future

Hey congrats on the aerobloomer, Hozona. Excuse my ignorance but what does an aerobloomer do exactly? I have heard of net pots before, do they work better than regular pots? I have looked them up before, they're a bit pricey. I hope your girls like the change and adapt. I am going to check out your journal after I finish here. I meant to do it the other day.

the auto will finnish quicker and need fliushing sooner so u cant grow this plant with the same feed as the others , ok if in soil not okay if in nft or iws or somthing like that. i dont know what u growing in..

I know the auto will finish faster but what do you mean flushing sooner? I am growing in coco.

ok i found it,subbed, on autos i have grown and bred a few and grown out the crosses, they will run close to the same as reg but are fast at about 3 weeks most show sex, they dont like transplant its best to pop em and put them in their permanent hone any shock will hurt yeild, i would not top but lst is ok, cant clone,

Hey BID,ltns, it's been awhile but good to see you here. Tell Miss Spiffy I said hello. I didn't know autos ran the same as regular plants, I thought autos were suppose to finish faster? I have my auto in a gallon pot, didn't know transplanting was not good so I will just leave it there. I hope it doesn't hurt my yield. Don't worry, you know I will find you if I have any questions..lol..So tell me, what strains of autos did you like the most? I think I am looking for strains that don't get that tall and I thought finish fast. And what is the average yield for an auto or does this depend on strain?

Thanks Jandre, I will try that out. As always, you the man!!!

The skunk auto has come out even more and is working on getting out of that shell. The pc pretty much looks the same. When lights come on I plan on giving them some molasses. The temps in the tent has been pretty good keeping steady at 78. The red diesel still has not cracked open yet, still have it on the heating mat, a few times the plate did dry out but I still keep soaking it with water. I am trying to remain hopeful.

by run the same i mean how you can treat them they are on average done in 8-9 weeks from seed, the reason you wanna just start them in a big pot is if they get shocked for say a week you lose that week of growth, they are in a hurry to get done because of the short season and early frost that happens where they are from, ,average yeild for me has been 1/2 to 1 oz per plant , the best strain i have grown are cream caramel auto,himalaya blue diesel, super auto sativa was ok but low yield i got 1/4 oz, the cca grows to about 19-21 inches tall and is just a big sticky budstick the smell is divine candy fruity pebbles, very potent (i got a contact high from trimming w/out gloves) hbd is about the same height and smells of fresh blueberries, potent couchlock and good night time med, a gallon pot should do good i have used 3liter hempys with autos for the most part and they love coco, you will need a little cal/mag, and as for light they are happy with 12 to 20 hours, even window light will work but your yield will be less, lots of ppl just grow them in their veg tent, autos are fun easy growing, grow enough of them and you wont care about yields so much, you can lst for more tops but i feel the shock from topping and defoliation is not good, the best yields are from a smooth stress free run, any stress or shock will cut into the final weight

its been a while i didnt know you even had a grow journal going i didnt see it in your sig and you have not been in my journals so i just thought you were hanging out, i figured you prolly did have plants going, but seemed a little stressed out about journaling a while back
thats what i get for assuming lol

a gallon pot should do good i have used 3liter hempys with autos for the most part and they love coco, you will need a little cal/mag, and as for light they are happy with 12 to 20 hours,

Ok, well that is a relief about the pot. I am using the GLR lighting system. And I have some calmag so it seems like I am good to go...

,average yeild for me has been 1/2 to 1 oz per plant , the best strain i have grown are cream caramel auto,himalaya blue diesel, super auto sativa was ok but low yield i got 1/4 oz, the cca grows to about 19-21 inches tall and is just a big sticky budstick the smell is divine candy fruity pebbles, very potent (i got a contact high from trimming w/out gloves) hbd is about the same height and smells of fresh blueberries, potent couchlock and good night time med,

Hey, I would be cool with that. The tent I have seems to only let me hold 2 plants maybe squeeze a third if not too bushy. And how are autos when it comes to feeding? Are they heavy or light eaters?

Back
Top Bottom