My Blue Moon

oh yeah still dont have the link but I remebered the name
12/21/12 not...no thats not it
not 12/21/12 thelast hoorah2046:)
so as soon as 420 girl helps me with my new grow sig and you have nothing in the world more important going on (like breathing or saving an orphange from being shutdown) I started my new lournal but I cant remember what I called it:smokin::scratchinghead:
I do remeber that I thought it was kinda semi mediocerly clever.
now I have to go look for it myself.
so anyway if you see a new journal started by me, well thats probly it:scratchinghead:[/B]

dont worry I saved you the kushy chair:)
still dont know how to make a link but the name of my new journal is called
not 12/21/12 the last hoorah 2046:)
I can't find it? Where is it?

I don't want to lose my front row seat ... *sniff*

2 fuzz, that strain I must say grows like a weed LOL
but I will say that the nugs when growing felt a whole lot fatter then after it dried LOL I have it jared now but it shrivled like a freakin rasin. I will get a picture up tomarrow of the jars I got a pint mason and quart jar full and a big ass pickle jar about 2/3 full.
and I havent harvested fluffy Jr yet oh and there are a bunch a little nugs left on the other 2:)
got it all cloudy not much amber. but if you smoke a little you start to babble like about how this guy was walkin down the street eating a snikersbar with a spoon and then this large truck wizzed past it had painted wheels that had faces on the hub this girl said something that I didnt hear so I stoped at McDonalds.
after that the buzz you get lasts quite awhile and you can zone a little:)

OOOOOHHHHHH i missed the end will have to go back and read the last 10 pages or so, glad to see you got a nice yield fish and im subbed to the new one weeeeeeeeeeeeeee :Namaste:

2 fuzz, that strain I must say grows like a weed LOL
but I will say that the nugs when growing felt a whole lot fatter then after it dried LOL I have it jared now but it shrivled like a freakin rasin. I will get a picture up tomarrow of the jars I got a pint mason and quart jar full and a big ass pickle jar about 2/3 full.
and I havent harvested fluffy Jr yet oh and there are a bunch a little nugs left on the other 2:)
got it all cloudy not much amber. but if you smoke a little you start to babble like about how this guy was walkin down the street eating a snikersbar with a spoon and then this large truck wizzed past it had painted wheels that had faces on the hub this girl said something that I didnt hear so I stoped at McDonalds.
after that the buzz you get lasts quite awhile and you can zone a little:)

The underrated sativa high...

The underrated sativa high...

we will see in my new grow, the 2046 I have planted is a 100% sativa and I'am hopin for awsome:)

Back
Top Bottom