My Blue Moon

:bigblush: :hug:

Really nice looking bunch of buds fishy. Ya sure have come along a great deal since you've been here. You can now join Fluffy in the "Great Growers Club!".

I was trying to repost the pictures again because I am so impressed Fishie, but it wouldn't let me. Hmph.

Molasses all the way for me always now!

:cheer: :adore: :clap: :slide:

thank you for the Rep iSmokes you can stroke my ego as much as you like:)
I can take it

SIR OMM has granted us membership to the Great Growers Club:party:

I need to learn think first type second lol ...

I am so excited! I never thought I would be part of any illustrious club, especially one which actually requires skill in growing something!

:cheer:

:high-five:
SIR OMM has granted us membership to the Great Growers Club

this is the bestest thing next to the CHEEKY CHOPS CLUB, well it is for me anyway:circle-of-love:
I need to learn think first type second lol ...

I am so excited! I never thought I would be part of any illustrious club, especially one which actually requires skill in growing something!

:cheer:

:high-five:

Congratulations on a great looking harvest, and thank you for sharing your grow with us! :bravo:

Make sure to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!

There's also a great thread to post a few of your Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos
I'm moving this to completed journals now and please make sure to keep us posted when you start your new journal.:high-five:

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:
:420:

thank you John, goin to get the room cleaned up and start the last hoorah:)
cant wait to try lucy and that 2046:)
great finish fishi finally figured it out ,your in the finished section. Was looking in other side.

photo_1_73.JPG

Congratulations and nice work on the Harvest Fish!
Looks like that scrog worked out really well for ya!!
:bravo:
What did you end up using to lick them mites?

Congratulations and nice work on the Harvest Fish!
Looks like that scrog worked out really well for ya!!
:bravo:
What did you end up using to lick them mites?

thanks boss:)
I ended up using the Spinosad once and the tobacco pepper sray once:)

so as soon as 420 girl helps me with my new grow sig and you have nothing in the world more important going on (like breathing or saving an orphange from being shutdown) I started my new lournal but I cant remember what I called it:smokin::scratchinghead:
I do remeber that I thought it was kinda semi mediocerly clever.
now I have to go look for it myself.
so anyway if you see a new journal started by me, well thats probly it:scratchinghead:[/B]

I am bummed to see this thread booted... but I look forward to your new journal. That was an amazing yield from a blue moon!!

Back
Top Bottom