My fault? need a stoner's opinion

G-roller

Hey so lately Ive been smoking with a couple of new friends of mine and I have been paying for most of the weed we usually smoke.

So yesterday I payed for 1g and 2 other friends of mine bought 1g together.
My new friend rolls a big joint with both our weed in it and starts smoking, however he doesnt take 2 or 3 hits, he takes like 9. At this point I tell him to come on and pass the joint so the rest of us can smoke. For those of you who are wondering he always took more hits than us.

Now he says he doesn´t like smoking with me because he says Im stressed when I smoke. Was it wrong of me to ask him to pass the joint?

Re: My fault? need a stoner´s opinion

buy your own weed, roll your own weed, and smoke your own weed.. Then you can take your 9 hits and pass it, or just smoke it all.

Your friend kinda sounds like a butthead.No freind does that to another.Where im from you take a hit and then pass it.If you double hit it you get skipped the next rotation,you bitch about being skipped you miss two.I had a buddy he used to do the same thing,until i took the joint threw it on the ground and stomped it into the dirt.He got all pissy and asked why i did that.My exact word's:"I paid for it,i picked it up,if you have a problem with it bring your own weed."I may not have gotten enjoyment from smoking the weed,but i did love seeing the disappointment in his face.I still had 1/8 in my pocket he didn't know about,went home and blazed myself silly.The double hitting stopped.:popcorn:

Hehe Bo man, what you did was awesome! :) However I don´t have the guts to do that, my friends would slaughter me. Yeah I also think he is kinda a douche, I mean, I agree with that the roller should take the first hit, maybe even one or two extra hits but when he took 9 it kinda pissed me off

Puff, puff, pass is the rule around me and my friends. You don't hog a joint (bowl, bong or whip), it is against the stoner rule book. The roller or packer getting the first hits are normal. Sounds like you have a very rude and inconsiderate friend. Put him on the 'do not smoke around' list.

Puff puff pass. That's universal. If a kid is such a hog, I wouldn't want to smoke with him in the first place. A jay-hog has no place in my circle of friends, or in the rotation of my bud. If they don't wanna smoke with you because u don't like them cheifing your weed... Then it's not a loss to you. Hogs are major buzz kills.

Little Feat sang back in 69

"dont bogart that joint my friend, pass it ove to me....."

the word is BOGART and yea...they forfit hits.

Mama is old enough to remember

Little FEAT!!! Yeah! Lowell George has been dead for 31 years and Richie Hayward died just last month, but I heard that the band is still around in some form.

To the OP: You smoking with Snoop Dogg or something? The spirit of peace and kindness and all that prevents me from suggesting that you roll up a really big joint, stoke that cherry until it's an inch long, and accidentally put it out in that guy's eye (so you could get some use out of it before he made it all go away), but I'd be more than a little put out if I was supplying that PoS leach and he tried to hoover up my buzz. Why not decide to smoke your buds - with your buds - BEFORE you see the guy from here on out?

Then when the bum asks, "Hey, man, you got any bud?" you can answer, "No, we knew we were going to see you so we figured we'd better go ahead and fire it up so that we could actually get a hit (of our own smoke)."

Or the old standby, "Yep, sure do." "Well, are you going to smoke any?" "Just as soon as you leave."

Or just smoking it in front of him and playing keep away from the dick.

I think I posted somewhere here a while back that I once had to deal with a serious leach who absolutely would NOT take a "subtle" hint, so I finally rolled up a big fatty - well, it had a little herb on the ends, anyway, lol (the middle was tobacco), told him that I was too paranoid to smoke in town so we went for a little drive onto the backroads, I lit it & hit it and tossed it to him but "accidentally" pitched it out the window. So he jumped out, picked up the "joint," and watched me drive away. (He got the hint at some point before he managed to walk back into town.)

Extreme? This was after repeatedly hinting that he should pitch in, smoke his bud with me (or at least with someone), bring snacks, or in some small way be productive in the thing. Guy had money - but he never seemed to have any when it was time to pitch in for gas, munchies, herb, or... anything. Was reported to buy bud - but, again, never seemed to have any when he was around other people. Other than that... He was an asshole.

Don't get me wrong, I'll help a brother out. Even one who's poor enough that I know he won't have any for a while (been there myself, lol). Most people will be happy to provide something, even if it's just a place to hang, a hand when you're washing your car after you break out the bowl, or a few laughs. And there are a couple of people that I know that always seem to be so unlucky and down that I can't help but get them there when I have herb and run into them.

But the guy that I left in a cloud of dust and gravel and your "friend" have something in common: They're not friends and they're certainly nobody's brother (even if their parents have other children). Think of it as a public service; if you don't give the guy a lesson in acting like a decent human being, eventually he'll end up getting killed, crippled, or severely beaten, drug across the road by his feet, and told not to act like that.

A little friendly schooling and a light beating now could save his life later.

I am pretty sure rule #1 is:

Puff, Puff, Pass.

Find some new people to smoke with man.

yep. cut the dude off. i've had to do that to quite a few people now. if you let people take advantage of you, a lot of them will! stand your ground.

Little FEAT!!! Yeah! Lowell George has been dead for 31 years and Richie Hayward died just last month, but I heard that the band is still around in some form.

To the OP: You smoking with Snoop Dogg or something? The spirit of peace and kindness and all that prevents me from suggesting that you roll up a really big joint, stoke that cherry until it's an inch long, and accidentally put it out in that guy's eye (so you could get some use out of it before he made it all go away), but I'd be more than a little put out if I was supplying that PoS leach and he tried to hoover up my buzz. Why not decide to smoke your buds - with your buds - BEFORE you see the guy from here on out?

Then when the bum asks, "Hey, man, you got any bud?" you can answer, "No, we knew we were going to see you so we figured we'd better go ahead and fire it up so that we could actually get a hit (of our own smoke)."

Or the old standby, "Yep, sure do." "Well, are you going to smoke any?" "Just as soon as you leave."

Or just smoking it in front of him and playing keep away from the dick.

I think I posted somewhere here a while back that I once had to deal with a serious leach who absolutely would NOT take a "subtle" hint, so I finally rolled up a big fatty - well, it had a little herb on the ends, anyway, lol (the middle was tobacco), told him that I was too paranoid to smoke in town so we went for a little drive onto the backroads, I lit it & hit it and tossed it to him but "accidentally" pitched it out the window. So he jumped out, picked up the "joint," and watched me drive away. (He got the hint at some point before he managed to walk back into town.)

Extreme? This was after repeatedly hinting that he should pitch in, smoke his bud with me (or at least with someone), bring snacks, or in some small way be productive in the thing. Guy had money - but he never seemed to have any when it was time to pitch in for gas, munchies, herb, or... anything. Was reported to buy bud - but, again, never seemed to have any when he was around other people. Other than that... He was an asshole.

Don't get me wrong, I'll help a brother out. Even one who's poor enough that I know he won't have any for a while (been there myself, lol). Most people will be happy to provide something, even if it's just a place to hang, a hand when you're washing your car after you break out the bowl, or a few laughs. And there are a couple of people that I know that always seem to be so unlucky and down that I can't help but get them there when I have herb and run into them.

But the guy that I left in a cloud of dust and gravel and your "friend" have something in common: They're not friends and they're certainly nobody's brother (even if their parents have other children). Think of it as a public service; if you don't give the guy a lesson in acting like a decent human being, eventually he'll end up getting killed, crippled, or severely beaten, drug across the road by his feet, and told not to act like that.

A little friendly schooling and a light beating now could save his life later.

awesome!

one of my friends said they knew a guy who would always snatch people's roaches. always. so my friend killed a cockroach and rolled it into a "joint" and stuck it behind his ear, eventually "accidentally dropped" it, and returned to find that the guy took he roach. haha, apparently he smoked it and didn't really say anything out of the ordinary about it.

if that guy was my only friend , then i would rather have no friends . there is nothing cool about that. i think we have all been there though . just think what he would do if you were in a business together .

As everyone said, a rule on a joint is puff puff pass. I would seriously kick that kid in the head if I were you lol. He's just a hog. Tell him if he doesn't go by the rule, then you will defiantly will stop smoking with him. Then you will have all the weed to yourself. :D Or at least have better friends to smoke with that are not hogs or dickbutts.

"Don't bogart that joint, my friend
Pass it over to me.
Don't bogart that joint, my friend
Pass it over to me.

Roll another one
Just like the other one.
This one's burnt to the end
Come on and be a friend.

Pass it over to me.
Pass it over to me.

Ro-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oll another one
Just like the other one.
You've been hanging on to it
And I sure would like a hit.

Pass it over to me.
Pass it over to me"

-The Fraternity Of Man

When you guys are buying grams of weed, or pooling to buy a gram it means you don't have a lot to waste and this guy is not a friend. He is using you. I would just not hang with this guy at all and see if he gets the message. Before ever offering to smoke with him again ask Him if he has any weed. My guess is the answer will always be no. Gluttony is one of the deadly sins brother.

When you guys are buying grams of weed, or pooling to buy a gram it means you don't have a lot to waste and this guy is not a friend. He is using you. I would just not hang with this guy at all and see if he gets the message. Before ever offering to smoke with him again ask Him if he has any weed. My guess is the answer will always be no. Gluttony is one of the deadly sins brother.
This is very sound advice.If you take anything from these posts,remember this one.Spot on g-dog.:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom