My Favorite Place To Be

I spend a lot of time in the grow room as well, mainly because I only have the use of one arm and it is my left and have 13 plants in there. I cannot wait to get them outside, 12 days to go. Waiting on an order of auto seeds that will be going out as well. I do take pride in what I grow as well, people love my herb. Always do my best, 2nd rate is not an option.

I have been growing for a while. Just new to 420 Meg. I love growing, giving and getting new knowledge. I grow all my own medicine. I use nothing but rain water and basic organic nutrients. I spend alot of time in the grow room, and take pride in what I grow. I try my best.
Awesome attitude . .

Looking great.
That is just insane! G

INSANELYA BEAUTIFUL. Look how nice and even they are all the way across. Very impressive skill.

Hats off brother.

This blunts for you and thanks for sharing with us. .

I spend a lot of time in the grow room as well, mainly because I only have the use of one arm and it is my left and have 13 plants in there. I cannot wait to get them outside, 12 days to go. Waiting on an order of auto seeds that will be going out as well. I do take pride in what I grow as well, people love my herb. Always do my best, 2nd rate is not an option.
I will have to check out your journal if you have one going.

420-magazine-mobile767409469.jpg
420-magazine-mobile456504174.jpg

Back
Top Bottom