My first grow indoors

Q. these little ones are! growing together.Maybe too soon to tell?
I can't find a thread/read,on how to use them.Distance from plant!! etc
I don't even know if 24/24 under led, will stimulate growth?

Depenxs wat the r wat strain is she an auto or photo ur growin . She need to grow a little longer 18 hour on 6 off . Light u want to keep a good 2 1/2 3 feet to start as they get older start lowerin slowly each day.

IMG_434119.jpg
IMG_434019.jpg

Hello and Good morning :)
Got some LST going with GG,KK clipped Pk and rearranged room.
All girls sitting 50-60 cm from lamps.
Will be extending by 4 hours Q. grow for clippings,with led spots.Got a small area sorted.Got a top off a Pineapple Express going as well.

Q. I will be posting a couple of photos soon.
My lamps are around 200cm apart,170 cm off the floor.
I could have done this grow any other way.I need access to the girls.
In between the lamps there is what I call the "healing'spot.No direct light and since day one, although tiresome, its the plants that go up and down.
Gorilla Glue at week 2,was like an elephant had stirred on it.That's,in my eyeshot's short.But she is getting tall now.It's my first LST,avoiding cutting leaves, till now.
:)

Q. I will be posting a couple of photos soon.
My lamps are around 200cm apart,170 cm off the floor.
I could have done this grow any other way.I need access to the girls.
In between the lamps there is what I call the "healing'spot.No direct light and since day one, although tiresome, its the plants that go up and down.
Gorilla Glue at week 2,was like an elephant had stirred on it.That's,in my eyeshot's short.But she is getting tall now.It's my first LST,avoiding cutting leaves, till now.
:)
Theres only 1 way to learn red and thats give it ago . I did a little trainin in me last grow aswel, but just like urself mate it was my first time so was abit weiry haha. As for these 3 girls i have i really tied theses girls dwn but now theres more heads than i could of imagined. I have a journal myself red, new grow wit ps500 ledkeep up the good work mate

Hi to everyone and hi Quinny :)
Q. I am getting a 120x120x200cm at some point in the future.First I have to finish what I started :)
It's an educational trip this one.At the same time,I am looking for a strain, mostly sativa, that will allow me to more functional.Because of the nature of my work,I suffer from cramps both my arms(palms), and guess what,for years kept away from 'the knife'!!
My Greek Landrace Sativa was too too too!!!! trippy :) mate for three months!!!I I came out a wreck :) LOVED IT
But I am not a spring chicken anymore :)
Humidity kills me physically.And this grow room/'style' of grow is not easy

Gorilla Glue You read about the strain.Indoors best you use hydroponics.Or outdoors.They are god damm right!
From day one ,sometimes and I still do it with her, when fed,I have to lift the pot off the plate and fill up the plate with water.Air/humidity/rooting system?
Green Crack new to me.Xmas tree.Does it need to be inside?
Pink Kush millions of square feet,LST,man..........
Led still haven't got a clue :)
Reading :)

Back
Top Bottom